Neymar - Forward - PSG (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly. People using the pathetic Serie A and resolute defenses excuse (still trying to convince themselves that Serie A actually has decent defenders) when the likes of Milan rely on Acerbi and Bonera, and Inter have Ranocchia and the like, fat ass Aronica for Napoli. Amazing, quality defenders indeed :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Those individual defenders make those awesome defenses. I don't think any team in Italy, or the defending in Italy in general is as good as some would like to believe. Perhaps in the past, a case could definitely be made for both Serie A defenders and defenses, but not anymore.

We are the only team with a strong defensive structure, and a good bunch of defenders.

May 22, 2007
Those individual defenders make those awesome defenses. I don't think any team in Italy, or the defending in Italy in general is as good as some would like to believe. Perhaps in the past, a case could definitely be made for both Serie A defenders and defenses, but not anymore.

We are the only team with a strong defensive structure, and a good bunch of defenders.
Bullshit, look at 2009-2011 and Chiellini's influence when he was in the best form of his career.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
An exception to the rule perhaps? :D

Look at Italy's defense at the WC in 06, France's defense in 98, Milan's defense during their dominant years with Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Juventus with Cannavaro and Thuram, etc...

Great individuals make great defenses.

May 22, 2007
I'm not disagreeing, but currently Serie A lacks great individual defenders, as well as great coaches, so inevitably the quality of defenses has decreased significantly.
No it isn't good. Ranocchia is actually rather horrible.

I don't understand the logic behind Neymar only succeeding in Spain anyway. His success isn't up to the league he joins, it's up to Neymar.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree: If there was a 1% chance that we could sign Neymar, people would be jizzing their pants. They are just trying to find reasons as to why he'd fail to soften the blow of him joining another league, while both Serie A and Juventus look on in envy and awe.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Why are you guys even talking about Neymar? Are there any rumours at all about him? Can anyone see Marotta splashing so much money for 1 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)