Neymar - Forward - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I clearly said "for the price of neymar"

40 mil minimum what is horribly overrated.

For neymars price, we could get Higuain, or Falcao, or dzeko
Dzeko*

- - - Updated - - -

A Neymar transfer pays for itself. The only problem, and biggest one in my opinion pertains to wages. There's no way we are making a 20 year old with no experience in donning the Juve colors our highest paid player, irrespective of his ability and potential.

Overhyped.

Not suited for team tactics.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I don't like him at all any more. Anyone who does the whole standing still with the ball while making fun a defender is obviously much more interested in himself than the team. Let him rot in tranny-country obscurity forever.

Also, he looks stupid.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
exactly

Christiano can only dream about beeing as good as ronny prime

more flair and dribbeling in his rightfoot then neymar and christiano combined

fatter then bendtner, still raping defences

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why would Santos give him a new contract before 2014 and risk losing him for free? It's not as if they have a chance to cash in on him in a few years, right?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because some deluded souls in here actually think we have a possibility of signing him.
Well if we don't sign him I know who I'm going to personaly blame for this failure, we have been needing a TOP quality striker for some time now, and I think we should sign him ASAP, before others snatch this major oportunity for our hands, failure is not a option, sadly with the directors we are having now and their history of failure with every deal and nationalistic preference i'm not the most optimistic person in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)