Neymar - Forward - PSG (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Neymar is a great player but not yet a legend!
Will he be one of the all time best?! He can definitely be among the best given his potential. Will he be there is a different story as a person character is a very important factor and all of this depends on how he matures
Right now given the characters of Neymar and Jovetic I`d say Jovetic is the better choice as he is effiecent and has a character that will make him improve even further + given the styles of todays players I`d say Jovetic reminds me of DP the most.
This thing with his character is a myth. Ganso is the primadonna there.

Neymar plays 70/75 games a year whitout complaining. The kid is never injured. Never missed a training. You don't see news of him drinking and smoking and all. Everybody likes him. During games, he kills himself in the pitch.

People just don't like him because of his stupid hair and then say silly stuff about his character... this kid is a machine. And he's no primadonna at all. I don't need to defend Brazilian players here... I hate Robinho with all my strength, and the whole generation of lazy guys like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano. They're all fuckos. But not Neymar.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I know everybody here is a fanboy of Jovetic. But honestly, if I had to pick one up, I wouldn't even think.

Jovetic is 22 and had already a major injury. Neymar is a freak of nature. Gets beaten all time (sometimes he dives, but football here is much more violent than in Europe) and never had an injury.

He's only 20 and with 18 was already the biggest name among all Brazilian footballers in the national team. He's already the biggest all time scorer for Santos after Pele.

Couting on the games he came from bench when he was 16, it's been 117 goals in 197 matches. This for a 20 yr old kid.

The National Team, if you count Olympics - 27 goals in 40 games.
Counting only the main NT - 23 games - 13 goals, 6 assists.

In Brazilian football, he's already a legend. That's for sure. But in the world of football, he's a legend on the making.

Talent wise, Neymar is top 3 in the world IMO.

It would be a dream to see the management thinking as high as this.

---------- Post Merged at 08:47 ----------

oh, and btw - Brazilian football doesn't suck like Europeans like to think. I'd say it's down there with Italy and Germany in terms of quality, just a little bit less maybe. But it is highly competitive and teams are defending better and better, and becoming more organized. Actually it's looking more European now. But this is another discussion. Just for people who downplay what guys do around here.

And btw - Neymar gave Santos 1 Brazilian League and 1 Libertadores.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
The thing is that talking about Cavani, Jovetic and Verratti annoys me. Because I know that down deep Juventus had a chance to actually get these guys.

But talking about Neymar is pure recreation. If Marotta would do such thing, he would propose to Santos a loan + option to co-own + Appelt brothers + bananas + a lazy eye

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 ----------

Meet me here in 8 years, Pedro. Jojo's career will > Neymar's career.
Man, if I could bet... :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont waste time on some of these mofos Pedro, Neymar is flat out amazing player, but will be disliked automatically no matter what by most of them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Neymar is not even close to top Santos goalscorers. Pele had almost 600 goals.

---------- Post Merged at 18:00 ----------

Also, you're dreaming if you think Juve will give him €10m+ a year, almost double Buffon's salary. Jovetic is much more realistic, maybe €2m-€3.5m a year.

Apparently Neymar is already on like €8m a year anyway, thanks to business investment.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Neymar is not even close to top Santos goalscorers. Pele had almost 600 goals.

---------- Post Merged at 18:00 ----------

Also, you're dreaming if you think Juve will give him €10m+ a year, almost double Buffon's salary. Jovetic is much more realistic, maybe €2m-€3.5m a year.

Apparently Neymar is already on like €8m a year anyway, thanks to business investment.
His got a 10 million dollar yacht.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yeah, I just read that. Apparently he spends like crazy. Has like 5 houses & apartments.
Neymar is some kind of marketing phenomenon, like Ronaldo was one day.

Actually he makes more than 12M euros a year with salaries + sponsorships. His salaries are actually relatively low, like 80k euros a month. But the thing is, the Santos chairmain gave Neymar 100% of all incomings with his image rights (normally they are split in Brazil).

There's this thing too. Get Neymar on a free and start selling Juve t-shirts like crazy all around the globe. The marketing potential is just huge.

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 ----------

Dont waste time on some of these mofos Pedro, Neymar is flat out amazing player, but will be disliked automatically no matter what by most of them.
hehehehehe

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This thing with his character is a myth. Ganso is the primadonna there.

Neymar plays 70/75 games a year whitout complaining. The kid is never injured. Never missed a training. You don't see news of him drinking and smoking and all. Everybody likes him. During games, he kills himself in the pitch.

People just don't like him because of his stupid hair and then say silly stuff about his character... this kid is a machine. And he's no primadonna at all. I don't need to defend Brazilian players here... I hate Robinho with all my strength, and the whole generation of lazy guys like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano. They're all fuckos. But not Neymar.
:lol:

Neymar won't ever be as good as those two in their prime. Ronaldinho, now that was a freak of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)