Neymar - Forward - PSG (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: People not wanting Neymar :howler:

May I remind you who we actually have in attack?! If we actually had a chance of getting him, most of you would be jizzing your pants. When we have the likes of cancer midget, cheese face, flaxen haired boy, and epic chin leading the line for us, we are in no fucking position to be scoffing at the signing of a player like Neymar.

We aren't going to be paying a kid 12 Million in wages (and rightfully so), but to say fortunately we won't be getting him is absolute and utter BS! The kid is a phenomenon FFS!
Why can't I be of the opinion that I do not want Neymar at my club? I do not like him and I do not want him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why can't I be of the opinion that I do not want Neymar at my club? I do not like him and I do not want him.
I never said that. I said it's laughable that people would reject having him here considering how poor our choices in attack are. That is my opinion.

Of course, if we had a striker list reading Vucinic, Jovetic, Falcao, and (insert random name here), then considering someone like Neymar would be totally unnecessary.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol: People not wanting Neymar :howler:

May I remind you who we actually have in attack?! If we actually had a chance of getting him, most of you would be jizzing your pants. When we have the likes of cancer midget, cheese face, flaxen haired boy, and epic chin leading the line for us, we are in no fucking position to be scoffing at the signing of a player like Neymar.

We aren't going to be paying a kid 12 Million in wages (and rightfully so), but to say fortunately we won't be getting him is absolute and utter BS! The kid is a phenomenon FFS!
:cry:

Neymar will never join us, and so will Jovetic. Luckily.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dude, he isn't leaving for free. And besides, 12M per year for him when your highest paid player is at like 5M per year? Yeah, great plan to cause disharmony at the club and make everyone demand higher wages.
Yes, he is leaving for free. This was an agreement with Santos chairman. It was an exchange. His old contract was up to 2015. Barcelona and Madrid all over him. Then the president of Santos proposed that he reduced one year in the contract (yes it's possible), but he would have to stay till the 2014 World Cup. Santos chairman decided to have him here for 3 more years instead of getting money (Santos only has 55% of his economic rights).

So, his contract is ending in 2 years and he'll be free to go wherever he wants to. That's why I'm saying it's doable, in theory. Because you don't need to spend with the transfer fee, so you can be more competitive offering the wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)