Neymar - Forward - PSG (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know Os, and I can't comment on that because he's right. Ronaldinho did stay up all night in clubs and I think that's just fine to do once in a while if you're as talented as he was. I just don't understand how he can hate Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, both of them in their prime would be the best player in the world right now.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Neymar is some kind of marketing phenomenon, like Ronaldo was one day.

Actually he makes more than 12M euros a year with salaries + sponsorships. His salaries are actually relatively low, like 80k euros a month. But the thing is, the Santos chairmain gave Neymar 100% of all incomings with his image rights (normally they are split in Brazil).

There's this thing too. Get Neymar on a free and start selling Juve t-shirts like crazy all around the globe. The marketing potential is just huge.
Do you understand that he does not fit in with the club? This type of player is completely wrong for Juve. Too much money and too much of an individual. Look at our team, do you honestly think he would fit in here? Even if he did come to Italy, he is a player much more fitting for one of the two milan clubs. We never had the Ronaldos, Ronaldinhos etc for a reason.

Someone like Jovetic is perfect for Juve.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Actually, we were very close to acquiring both Ronaldos. We were an option for the original, fat Ronaldo before he moved to Inter, but they beat us to the punch, and as for the Portuguese one we all know how Salas scuppered that deal ;)

Jovetic :heart: :touched:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Actually, we were very close to acquiring both Ronaldos. We were an option for the original, fat Ronaldo before he moved to Inter, but they beat us to the punch, and as for the Portuguese one we all know how Salas scuppered that deal ;)

Jovetic :heart: :touched:
Like Aguero.

Crybaby wouldn't have stayed here for long anyway even if we did sign him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I know Os, and I can't comment on that because he's right. Ronaldinho did stay up all night in clubs and I think that's just fine to do once in a while if you're as talented as he was. I just don't understand how he can hate Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, both of them in their prime would be the best player in the world right now.
I don't hate them. I just hate the fact that they decided to spoil their carreer because of lack of motivation. Specially Ronaldinho. He could be much bigger... in 2006 if he played a great WC and won it he would be now a legend in the same level as Maradona. But it was just downwards from them. A lot of Brazilians lack the winning mentality they should have.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Do you understand that he does not fit in with the club? This type of player is completely wrong for Juve. Too much money and too much of an individual. Look at our team, do you honestly think he would fit in here? Even if he did come to Italy, he is a player much more fitting for one of the two milan clubs. We never had the Ronaldos, Ronaldinhos etc for a reason.

Someone like Jovetic is perfect for Juve.
I strongly disagree. I mean, right now he wouldn't fit in, only because of money constraints. But this is because we are coming from the biggest crisis of our history. We are rebuilding. You look at Juve 6 years ago with high paid players as Nedved, Buffon, Ibra, Cannavaro, etc, and tell me if he wouldn´t fit in then.

When people say he has no "juve profile", it looks like some kind of prejudice. Too much of and individual? The guy works his ass during the whole game, is friendly to everybody. As I said, this is a myth. So probably you would give up on Cristiano Ronaldo because he's too much of an individual? Yeah, right.

That's why I say that in 2014 he could fit in, if we are successful in the mean time. These guys will have all their salaries raised, and rightfully so. The low wages era will come to an end along with success. So no, I don't agree he wouldn't fit in Juventus.

---------- Post Merged at 16:32 ----------

And I'm pretty sure that it's not that Juve decided not to have the Ronaldos. Probably we couldn't get them. This kind of "Juventus values" - class on and off the pitch, whiteness, Italianism, is all bullcrap to me.

Look at Vidal and see if he fits the "Juve values" at first sight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah man, I think he is really going to take some time away. Spoke to him this morning for a bit via texts as the games were wrapping up.

:depressed

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I strongly disagree. I mean, right now he wouldn't fit in, only because of money constraints. But this is because we are coming from the biggest crisis of our history. We are rebuilding. You look at Juve 6 years ago with high paid players as Nedved, Buffon, Ibra, Cannavaro, etc, and tell me if he wouldn´t fit in then.

When people say he has no "juve profile", it looks like some kind of prejudice. Too much of and individual? The guy works his ass during the whole game, is friendly to everybody. As I said, this is a myth. So probably you would give up on Cristiano Ronaldo because he's too much of an individual? Yeah, right.

That's why I say that in 2014 he could fit in, if we are successful in the mean time. These guys will have all their salaries raised, and rightfully so. The low wages era will come to an end along with success. So no, I don't agree he wouldn't fit in Juventus.

---------- Post Merged at 16:32 ----------

And I'm pretty sure that it's not that Juve decided not to have the Ronaldos. Probably we couldn't get them. This kind of "Juventus values" - class on and off the pitch, whiteness, Italianism, is all bullcrap to me.

Look at Vidal and see if he fits the "Juve values" at first sight.
We're not going to sign him, Juve will never pay some young brazilian and probably anyone €10m-12m+ a year. It just won't happen so forget about it.

Juve values bullcrap? And what the hell do you mean whiteness and Italianism? Trezeguet was white and Italian wasn't he?

If you think it's bullcrap look what happened to Elia.

Vidal fits the 'Juve values' 100%, look at his goal vs Chelsea and what he did in that match. That is a pure Juventino attitude.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
After thinking about it, style wise Neymar is probably the best player we could get right now. Can contribute to build up play and score goals like a machine. He would put us on top 3 teams in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)