Neymar - Forward - PSG (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He's leaving for free?! Didn't know that! Then we definitely have a decent shot at him!! It's us or the two Spanish Clubs, I don't see him joining an EPL team, maybe Meelan if they do better in a couple years.

May 22, 2007
He's leaving for free?! Didn't know that! Then we definitely have a decent shot at him!! It's us or the two Spanish Clubs, I don't see him joining an EPL team, maybe Meelan if they do better in a couple years.
Juve won't match the money they offer, and will need an incredible couple of seasons in the Champions League to spark up at least a little interest.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Two years is a long time. We're doing pretty well football wise, we're getting stronger financially and not to mention Neymar gave a shout-out to Juve, said he'd like to play here a while ago.

Either ways two years is A LOT of time to move forward, look what Conte did in one season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We'll never get him. We lost our position because of calciopoli and it'll take more than 2-3 years to come back financially. On sporting level we look good but to interest Neymar we would have to win CL probably and we still wouldn't be able to afford his wages (or we'd refuse to).

I can see us bringing back Immobile and get one decent forward for about 20-25m max. Neymar will never come.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Unfortunately all you guys are pretty damn right.

Just hope Juve will keep an eye to discover the next great player before everybody else. We won't buy any established WC player (which Neymar is IMO, at least he has the value of one), but develop them. Vidal style.

May 4, 2004
We don't have the money for Neymar. Hell if we get Jovetic i'd be very happy.. BUT there is no dobut that Neymar is on another level and that keeps on growing. He will be the best in the world by 2015!

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

2 neymar goals 2-3 months ago in a very important game in Libertadores

---------- Post Merged at 23:34 ----------

in the same game, he scored other 2 goals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q8sXteIoU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)