Neymar - Forward - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
in short, neymar has the potential to be the next messi and i dont mean just skill wise, hes the total package, barring a debilitating injury or some freak incident he will be one of the all time greats.
But he isn't Juve material.

hehe

rainhard

May 5, 2004
he is very tricky just like CR7. but sometimes he does useless trick move. He needs to be more efficient with his move. La liga is perfect for him, because he needs the space to run.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ok i ll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you;re not trolling, how is he disrespectful? and how and when did he act like a circus clown?
I've seen him get hacked by frustrated defenders because he pulls unnecessary moves and taunts them when his team is 4-0 up. Not the kind of thing you want to see.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, let's pass on arguably the most talented/gifted youngster out there at the moment because his attitude "apparently" doesn't fit the club. Pffff.

Spare me! Look at who is lining up for us in attack presently, before talking absolute nonsense.

As if Neymar would come here anyway :rolleyes:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why the fuck does this thread even exist?

There is a bigger chance of seeing Massimo Moratti in our jersey chanting "I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOI" with the Drughi (Badass's mates) than seeing Neymar sign with us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We won a scudetto based on teamwork and sacrifice, and want to add quality with the same mentality to become what we were in the great days.

Why the fuck should we add a player that is the exact opposite of this mentality.

Oh because he is supposed to be good ?

Juventus was supposed to be the team to kill the ronaldo's, messi's and neymar's with excellent tactics, marking and pressure, and finish of the game.

its how we killed the world to grab that 1996 CL

we should aim to be like just that, and obviously ignore this clown that wont last 5 minutes against vidal or chiellini

thankfully, conte and marotta will do the right thing, once again.

close this clowns topic or move it to scouting

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow! Such hate. He's not a clown. He's a strong, robust player, who can only grow and mature.

We are not going to get him, but if we even had a slight chance, we shouldn't let it go to waste.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
ok i ll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you;re not trolling, how is he disrespectful? and how and when did he act like a circus clown?
I'm sure he means the tricks and flash.

But in all honesty, when have we ever seen this type of player at Juve?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not saying I disagree, Brasileirão is one of those leagues where I catch a game only every few weeks, so I don't see those players week in, week out. I'm just thinking of his style, doesn't seem a Juve player at all. I'm not dismissing him as a show pony or greedy player, just the way he plays seems more like you might see at Milan or La Liga.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
If Balotelli can make it in Serie A, then this guy who used to be the flashy selfish player(I think he has matured quite a bit now), under the right guidance (I believe we have that in Conte) could really be the star, we could use a player who has a trick or two up his sleeve when our teamwork tactics are not going great in the final third, and we have seen that a lot, and when our only player able to do that is sitting on the bench, the other player who keeps trying it mostly fails (Mirko) then Neymar would help a lot.

I know there is no chance we are getting him, but if there were the slightest of possibility then I would love for Juve to try and get into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)