Neymar - Forward - PSG (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
There are a lot of players out there who if in the right club, the style of play that suits them can make anyone look good. Some players make it in clubs whilst other "so called" class players flop, doesn't at all mean that they're rubbish for example Torres. With the right club etc he'll shut a lot of people up in a second. You need the right players that suits the clubs style of surrounding players around him to allow him to shine. I prefer working players that never give up and give it their all for 90 min than a crop of moaning overpaid pussies who's more concerned that their hair has been put out of place instead of actually sticking in a decent shift for the club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is still the chance that Neymar would do an Adriano or a Ronaldinho(him being Brazilian and all :p) but barring that, i think the difference in ability between the two players is too high
I didnt understand what you said
Did you mean:
1.Adriano and Ronaldinho flopped
2.Adriano and Ronaldinho flopped in Italy
3. something else?

If you ment 1 or 2 then I have to say Adriano was a pretty good player but then something happened to him and he went from one of the best to average
Ronaldinho was great at Barca then he went to Milan where he was good altough far from special.

As for Neymar he is a great player with great dribbling skills vision and off the ball movement. He could definitely be a future Ballon d'Or winner.
For 50-60M he is a huge risk! BUT for 40M it might be a risk that we should at least consider

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Naah Ronaldo is clearly the better player (talent wise), I've yet to see a player as good as he was (neither Messi or neymar).

PS: even so neymar pisses all over serie A attackers (all of them).
Zidane prime, pre injury ronaldo and pre injury del piero

Been more then 10 and 16 years ago

I doubt i'll ever see better players then those were.

and i rate ibrahimovic higher then neymar. the way he carries a team i have yet to se neymar do that in europe

sure, he's a legend in brazil allready, but please, even tho europe has one of the weakest defences in decades, its still miles ahead then brazil

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
There are a lot of players out there who if in the right club, the style of play that suits them can make anyone look good. Some players make it in clubs whilst other "so called" class players flop, doesn't at all mean that they're rubbish for example Torres. With the right club etc he'll shut a lot of people up in a second. You need the right players that suits the clubs style of surrounding players around him to allow him to shine. I prefer working players that never give up and give it their all for 90 min than a crop of moaning overpaid pussies who's more concerned that their hair has been put out of place instead of actually sticking in a decent shift for the club.
I agree with you and I think this is why agents are being paid 4....

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is what i used to appreciate in english fans

not like those arrogant idiots it has today

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
no, you got me wrong..they will pay the rest of the sum in time

@melo -it's a bad rumour, i think he's staying this year and the next one..he already has a good salary and he wants to stay + the wc in brazil

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I dont mean I believe the above, but its just reminded me of how its modus operandi for years now that players are owned by so many different 3rd parties/companies outside the club itself. Bizzare practice.
FIFA should put a stop to this, I don't know why they are letting it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)