Neymar - Forward - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ya you're right especially since neymar is as physically imposing and wont struggle with european defenders in that regard
Ronaldo was not physically imposing, unless you mean brutal acceleration and top speed.

Neymar could do well to get more muscle tho, and build more topspeed on what he has allready

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 20:50 ----------

Lol he doesnt have anything in common with Ronaldo except same nationality and position (to a point).
the dribbeling

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
he reminds me of the most recent striker that was better then messi

90ties ronaldo, before the injuries

Best forward i ever saw
Naah Ronaldo is clearly the better player (talent wise), I've yet to see a player as good as he was (neither Messi or neymar).

PS: even so neymar pisses all over serie A attackers (all of them).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
imo, Neymar has to prove himself in Europe before he can be labeled as good as some of the other names mentioned here.

May 22, 2007
Neymar is better than Robinho was at his age.

Robinho is weak anyway, needs to be cuddled and told how good he is once in a while to feel appreciated. Also, I have problems with step over merchants.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Consider Robinho, he was great in Brazil and now he's nowhere near as good as he was claimed to be.
As Osman said, Neymar is more clinical.

Robinho by the way was really great with Madrid. He was their savior throughout his time there. He was their best player back then, went to City and his form Dropped sharply (same as Ronaldinho syndrome)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Consider Robinho, he was great in Brazil and now he's nowhere near as good as he was claimed to be.
brazilian league has improved tremendous scary over the last 4-5 years, just look how stacked this santos side is. As mentioned above, neymar is better than robinho, and his talent is the same regardless of what continent he is on. Should the right conditions be in place to set him up for success? absolutely. but to say hes good in brazil and not good in europe is ridic.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm just saying I'd like to see him succeed in Europe before I name him along greats such as Ronaldo. If he does good in the WC, that counts too. Santos may be stacked but you have to consider all the other small sides he plays against.

He's obviously incredibly talented, but you need more than that to be called a great player.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who wants to make a bet me with me that at the end of their careers (injuries void the bet), Jojo will have proven the better player than Neymar with all his talent?

Of course we'll have to wait 10-15 years to find out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Who wants to make a bet me with me that at the end of their careers (injuries void the bet), Jojo will have proven the better player than Neymar with all his talent?

Of course we'll have to wait 10-15 years to find out.
and thats why you can make such a silly bet, because we won't be around to laugh at you by the end of it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man, we don't even need to wait that long, if Neymar moves to Europe next season, you'll see how much more superior he is to Jovetic(lol). You Serie A fans, have this annoying knack of overrating Serie A talents too much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Man, we don't even need to wait that long, if Neymar moves to Europe next season, you'll see how much more superior he is to Jovetic(lol). You Serie A fans, have this annoying knack of overrating Serie A talents too much.
I love jojo but would take Neymar for 40m over jojo for 25m.

May 22, 2007
This interests me, name other Serie A talents you think are overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)