Neymar - Forward - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2011
Chelsea will get aguero (hope not), if so, buy vucinic and get a decent lb and lw. Remember we are spending 35 million euros on aguero and someone like nasri is worth 20 million euros....and his still a gun

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
"We are not talking about economical matters, there is no problem with that. We have to see what is best for the boy, who wants to fulfill two dreams: the first one is to be a world champion with Santos and make history and the second one is to play for Real Madrid"

"The ideal situation is that Neymar stays until January at Santos and, if Real Madrid accepts it, we are willing to sign a contract. And in January he will move to Madrid."
AGENT

Just fuck off and do this already. Obviously its going to happen. He wants Madrid, they want him and the only thing left to do is for Madrid to let Santos keep him till January and I guess poor Real Madrid have to somehow manage with "only" Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higauin, Benzema and Kaka. Fuckers..

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
AGENT

Just fuck off and do this already. Obviously its going to happen. He wants Madrid, they want him and the only thing left to do is for Madrid to let Santos keep him till January and I guess poor Real Madrid have to somehow manage with "only" Ronaldo, Di Maria, Higauin, Benzema and Kaka. Fuckers..
I wonder if they get Neymar in January, if they'll hold off on Aguero.

Or will they get both? :scared:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So even if its January, that should give us the green light for Aguero.

Who's in the race? Us, and City?

We got good chances.
Its between us and City I would say. Also Chelsea is an outsider since Abramovic has always had a crush on Kun and tried to sign him plenty of times.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
he signed with real says as :

45 mils in 5 'till 2016 : 5 mls per year + 50 % from publicity (that's 4.2 according to the newspaper)
45 mils for santos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)