Neymar - Forward - PSG (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Chelsea, City and Real were all interested in bringing Neymar. With him being off the market the only one left will be Aguero. Surely one of those teams will challenge us for him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
City are after Nasri mate, Chelsea for Pastore and I trust Bronzetti that Real won't make a move.

Higuain and Benzema both confirmed staying I don't think they'll move for Aguero now.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
blʘndu;3121033 said:
real will keep it's word and kun ain't a cunt. I don't see him leaving spain, his family and friends for us and 3 more mils on an year :(
What?

Real will keep there word but he won't leave Spain? So where will he go? Getafe?

Nedvěd

I know that it sucks for you guys that Neymar is staying, because it will mean that the clubs who were chasing him will look after Kun now. But you shouldn't be that worried.

I don't think Real will sign Aguero, they'll just wait for Neymar to make his move next season, maybe even in January.
And City don't need Aguero, they have Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli and they are looking after Nasri, so no place for Aguero.
Chelsea is the club to be worried about, Villas-Boas likes his 4-3-3 and Aguero would fit in his plans, but I doubt they sign Modric/Moutinho, Falcao and Aguero in one summer.
Inter would be ones to be worried about if they sell Eto'o.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nedvěd;3122103 said:
I know that it sucks for you guys that Neymar is staying, because it will mean that the clubs who were chasing him will look after Kun now. But you shouldn't be that worried.

I don't think Real will sign Aguero, they'll just wait for Neymar to make his move next season, maybe even in January.
And City don't need Aguero, they have Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli and they are looking after Nasri, so no place for Aguero.
Chelsea is the club to be worried about, Villas-Boas likes his 4-3-3 and Aguero would fit in his plans, but I doubt they sign Modric/Moutinho, Falcao and Aguero in one summer.
Inter would be ones to be worried about if they sell Eto'o.
:tup:

I think with the supposed pre-agreements that we "have", I'd be surprised to lose him now after all these negotiations. I don't think we have stepped on AMD's shoes either, we have been polite and cordial in the process. We should be OK as well. Besides no to Real, no to England and certainly Inter are the ones to be worried about.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Santos are willing to do whatever it takes to keep him, CDS claims that Santos are ready to offer him a salary of 500 00 £ monthly with help of sponsor and this sponsor is none other than the Brazilian gouvernement.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Santos are willing to do whatever it takes to keep him, CDL claims that Santos are ready to offer him a salary of 500 00 £ monthly with help of sponsor and this sponsor is none other than the Brazilian gouvernement.
nationalizing Neymar ... and they say communism is dying or even dead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)