Neymar - Forward - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Neymar another Robinho? Nah no way. Neymar is all class he's going to make a huge difference for any team definitely very creative. Not sure if he's always a confident finisher though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes, yes, I TOTALLY get you guys, lets say no to one of the worlds most obvious best talents, because we are in the position to say no quality in our current state. And oh, lets ignore the fact he wouldnt want to come here in a million years, to begin with.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes, yes, I TOTALLY get you guys, lets say no to one of the worlds most obvious best talents, because we are in the position to say no quality in our current state. And oh, lets ignore the fact he wouldnt want to come here in a million years, to begin with.
It's enough that Marotta is saying no, obviously he is totally uninterested.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
One month ago I would confidently have said: "Spend the money on him, sign him". That was back when Marotta had us all believe that we could get anybody we want.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah same here one biut of news linking us to him and another fap fest might start... a lot of build up spunk around here, Tuz is like a dorment volcano right now just waiting to explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)