Neymar - Forward - PSG (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
He has a clause no? and if Neymar wants to go then Santos are powerless.
he reportedly does have a clause but their young stars, Neymar and Ganso more precisely, are not looking to leave Santos at any cost, at least for now, as they want to try winning the CWC vs Barca.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they both stay and leave only in Jan ... should one of them leave, I'd think the other would follow suit as their chances of beating Barca would get even smaller than they are now.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
he reportedly does have a clause but their young stars, Neymar and Ganso more precisely, are not looking to leave Santos at any cost, at least for now, as they want to try winning the CWC vs Barca.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they both stay and leave only in Jan ... should one of them leave, I'd think the other would follow suit as their chances of beating Barca would get even smaller than they are now.
However the Real Madrid train only comes round once, you either get on it or be left short. I'll wait for Neymar to say he's staying yet.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
However the Real Madrid train only comes round once, you either get on it or be left short. I'll wait for Neymar to say he's staying yet.
I am not saying he won't end up at Madrid, just not in the summer - he can still sign a pre-contract and join them in January.
He is a hot commodity on the market, though, and still very young too - I am sure Real and many other big teams would gladly wait a couple more months.

If Tevez tells Aguero not to join City, why isn't Robinho telling Neymar not to join Real? :p
Mano Menezes has reportedly advised him against joining Real and recommended Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)