Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Isn't MD just the Barfa version of Tuttosport?
A resounding yes.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like PSG just wants cash. I wonder if we could line up a number of potential player sales with the stipulation that they only go through if Neymar signs with us? Which players would we realistically have to sell to make it happen? Dybala, Higuain/Mandzukic, Kean and Cancelo?
How desperate for cash are PSG on a scale of 0-10.

Mar 3, 2014
Dybala Matuidi and 80M?! Can we even afford it without breaking the FFP regulations?
In year 1? Certainly. Just by selling Dybala and Matuidi you’re making an upfront gain. Not sure their book value exactly but given that Matuidi was amortized over 3 years and Dybala has been here for 4 years, both probably have both values under 10 million. So assume you plug in a value for Dybala of 100 and a value of 25 for Matuidi plus 80. To make up a total fee of 205. You’re making a gain right of the bat of 105 million for the two players and then amortizing 205 over 5 years which is 41 per year. Then assume a salary of 25. Which grosses up to 31.5 with tax break, transaction is positive in year 1.

The problem is that after year 1 you’d need to fill an annual hole of 72 million. That being said having Neymar and Ronaldo would lead to a nice sponsorship boost, and probably a champions league final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
With a big sale I think we have the room to pull this off. De Ligt has his payments in 5 years which helps a lot.
Players we could use as sales to fund
Cancelo-55-60 mil
Dybala-80
Mandzukic-15
Matuidi-15
Perin-15
Higuain-30
Kean with a buyback?-35
Costa-55-60
We are already looking at close to 300 million in assets that we could move around. Obviously not all could go for numbers purposes.
But Cancelo,Higuain,Mandzukic,Perin and maybe Matuidi as well could all be going anyway leaving us with around 120 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)