Neymar - Forward - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That’s how I feel. He’s a compete attacker that can create too. If Ronaldo and Neymar can coexist, then it would be a great move. But who takes penalties? Who takes FK? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Penalties Ronaldo and free kicks Neymar (has become excellent at them). Tho preferable if Pjanic takes latter the most.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't like this guy, but he's a world class player and a generational talent. If you have a chance to get him, you do it.

I can totally understand wanting to bring him in - it makes sense, unlike Paratici's obsession with the inferior one dimensional toxic Icunti.
Forget it. We are not getting neymar. Pararici is not that stupid to drop 200 mill for a cry baby. For all of icardi's faults mostly off the pitch he does what he does best in the pitch without all the play acting antics that neymar brings

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Forget it. We are not getting neymar. Pararici is not that stupid to drop 200 mill for a cry baby. For all of icardi's faults mostly off the pitch he does what he does best in the pitch without all the play acting antics that neymar brings
Paratici is smart enough to pull off a genius marketing move though. That's for sure. If it makes sense, Juve will do it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Neymar wages are out of this world.
Even by giving up Higuain,Dybala and Matuidi we can cover only 19m+bonus
Dunno if the new fiscal law would help us or you need to sign them after 01/01/2020

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think the chances of us getting him are below 1% but if it does happen I think I`ll have a trip to Italy this coming season as Neymar+Ronaldo at Juve isnt something that happens every day... Hell.. I talked with my father and he said "If it happens Im going with you" (and he is more of a Barcelona fan..)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won't. This deal will not happen. Let's just get Icardi and be done with it.
Lets not get anyone and be done with it.. Icardi offers nothing but goals - It`d be the ultimate mistake IMO as it would make Ronaldo the provider rather than the finisher and while he can do both his prowess is more about his movement and finishing than creating goals (even if he knows how to do this as well...)

IMO our work on the team should be:
GK - No action needed but selling Perin
CB - No action needed - We could sell Rugani I guess
LB - Unless Pellegrini got loaned we have nothing to do
RB - If we sell Cancelo (which probably going to be the case) We need a RB who can attack and defend at a reasonable cost - Cant think of anyone but D.Alves who is a disgusting human being (although I`d take him back)
CM - We improved our cm position although we can improve further but an investment would be needed... Pjanic is the only WC player in midfield with both Rabiot and Ramsey being very good but we can definitely improve on it
LW - D.Costa/Dybala - Can Dybala become a major force?! Tough to answer and D.Costa might be too inconsistent or not effective enough (despite me being a fan of D.Costa)
RW - Bernardeschi/D.C/Dybala? - Bernardeschi needs to step up while Dybala is inconsistent and a doubt and D.C see above.. Chiesa would be a very good addition here as he is fast can dribble, exactly the type to get into the area and create havoc..

To sum it up Best players we can get are a LW/RW and a strong CM - There is absolutely no need for CF unless we sell everyone and then we will need a backup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)