Neymar - Forward - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2019
If he comes, Dybala probably is gone and Neymar for sure inherits the Nr10
It sounds like PSG just wants cash. I wonder if we could line up a number of potential player sales with the stipulation that they only go through if Neymar signs with us? Which players would we realistically have to sell to make it happen? Dybala, Higuain/Mandzukic, Kean and Cancelo?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This one is actually interesting. It seems inevitable Neymar is going to leave PSG but can Barca, the most discussed destination, afford him? They already splashed huge amounts on De Jong and Griezmann. Not so long ago they spent even more outrageous amounts on Dembele and Coutinho which they will not be able to recoup this year due to their drop in value meaning minusvalenza meaning issues with FFP.
City already having issues with FFP.
Madrid doesn't seem to be interested and they spent a lot already. However, they can still cash in on Bale, Isco, James and Asensio. All of them have been linked with a move away and can bring a lot of money.
Liverpool are stuck upfront and it's not their type of a signing.
Bayern also spent a lot and Neymar doesn't fit their policy neither. Nor Neymar would fancy Munich imo.
And there is Juve. Already broke the bank for MDL but we can bring fresh funds by selling Dybala and Cancelo. The transfer would also fit the club's new policy of bringing the highest profile players to become the biggest club in the world.
To conclude, rumors about Neymar joining shouldn't be surprising but if we are really interested it's another story. Mind you that CR7 transfer was also a mad idea for some but not for Paratici.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
To be fair I wish Neymar remaining in PSG. Not hating him, but the motivated Neymar is scary good, and his transfer to any CL contender will hinder our chance to win C1. If we can somehow get him, it would make us very strong next seasons, and win CL potentially. But the problem is how much motivation Neymar left after first or second seasons. Neymar is not professional and well-driven as Ronaldo, and if he is injured or not motivated enough to perform well in CL, it will be a financial disaster for us, as his wages is enormous.

If we get him, it will be a very big gamle. The gamble win, we have CL tittle, and potentially grow to compete financially with Real, barca, Bayern or EPL clubs. if we lose, it will set us back at least 3 years.

Last edited:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This is clearly fantasy. And even if it happened, I don't see Cristiano deviating from occupying the left side of the pitch as he usually does.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This is clearly fantasy. And even if it happened, I don't see Cristiano deviating from occupying the left side of the pitch as he usually does.
I don't think this can happen either but his position would be the least of our problems. He can easily play on any side of the flanks and as a center forward and be great at it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Neymar will probabbly go play in china or middel east.

he's that level player anyway (or willl be in a season or 2 like any other brazilian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)