Next years Juve Kit... (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I saw the match between Holland and the US and both teams were styling the new Nike kits, and I must say that they have something classy about them, but I don't like the numbering. It's original, but also kind of weird.

Jul 28, 2002
I hate the new nike kits.

Round circle on the front....y????

Logo near yea neck???? Y??????

They are truely minging kits.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
After seeing the new Nike kits on the US, Holland, and Portugal, I sure am glad that Italy chose Puma.
I actually like the new Nike kits, but yeah, I agree, they can't touch Puma's Italia jersey.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah.. the circles around the numbers are really stuped...
It's like saying: "look the numbers are here"
all they need now is an arrow pointing to the number saying: "this is the number"
or maybe they can put a little star as a superscript by the number and have a footnote by the mesh on the bottom saying: "Note: This is the number"

;)

They're meant to match the design of the Nike Total 90 Shoes. Totti wears them now.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I concede, the circles and the numbering suck, but I still like the shirts :stuckup:
:D

yeah same here... the USA's kit looked awesome :thumb: it would look even better if they wore white shorts!

Jul 28, 2002
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Totti wears my boots...git, he doesnt wear the White and black version tho does he??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Totti wears my boots...git, he doesnt wear the White and black version tho does he??
you mean the new ones with the big-ass 90 in a cirlce? i dont know what colors they have for it yet.
This is what Totti wears now. post#10 (http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4528&perpage=30&display=&pagenumber=1)

he used to wear the white/red Total 90 II, and before that the white and black Total 90.

Jul 28, 2002
Im not sure if he wore the white n black one, he wore the black n white ones.

Man i need new boots, does ne1 kno when new white preds are out??

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Im not sure if he wore the white n black one, he wore the black n white ones.

Man i need new boots, does ne1 kno when new white preds are out??
The new Black Predator Pulse will be out early March.
The Next is the Silver Predator Pulse :cool: which will be out in May. (i'm gonna get these).
There are also the Dark Blue Predator Pules (i dont know when)

In June, adidas will also release the other F50 color. It looks awesome. It will be white (or light gray) with blue studs instead of the yellow. :thumb:

Jul 28, 2002
in case u have realised, i always wear white boots, therefore the idea of white f50's are very appealing. I hope there will be white preds in the future tho.

Jul 28, 2002
oooooohhhhhhhh marvelous, more effort required to clean them...my 90's jus need a quick jet spreay and they are sparklingly white :cool:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
The new Nike kits are already stale, I may buy the Brazil one though - that's the only national team it suits! Portugal seem to have gone back to the 80's with their shiny, plastic style design..UUUUUGLY! :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)