Next years Juve Kit... (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
LOL..Kaliman, the idea is good; but it's too similar to the shirt we currently use for the Coppa, CL etc. - and after watching both Brazil and Portugal today donning the original shirt design as primarily brought up by Juventino, my design is looking most probable..although, I'd really like to see Nike go all out on our kit - we deserve it! We're Juventus! :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
lol did u know that(back in 99 i think), guzman scored a goal with the primavera, and he took off his shirt in celebration and the undershirt he wore said "jesus loves you"?

btw nobody noticed the play on words: jesus saves- clean sheet guaranteed :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
lol did u know that(back in 99 i think), guzman scored a goal with the primavera, and he took off his shirt in celebration and the undershirt he wore said "jesus loves you"?
Actually I didn't know that. Awesome! Lucio did that also, when he scored in the CL final against Real, his undershirt said "Jesus Loves You". He also had a shirt saying "100% for Jesus" after scoring against Liverpool in the quarter-final.

A lot of Brazilian players are Christians, and they were praying and writing "100% Jesus" on their shirts at the end of the WC final :touched:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
ok lets just wait for someone to say "blah it was all down to the brazilians' skills and formation and tactics etc, and NOT all this Jesus stuff" :D

incidentially did you also know that way back when(1992 i think), the English cricket team, in an effort to end their losing streak went to some kind of prayer meeting. Next match they beat Australia. The cartoons in the papers were hilarious :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
incidentially did you also know that way back when(1992 i think), the English cricket team, in an effort to end their losing streak went to some kind of prayer meeting. Next match they beat Australia. The cartoons in the papers were hilarious :LOL:
:LOL: I imagine they would've been. Didn't know that one.

I don't really believing in praying for winning footy matches and the like

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
I don't know too much on the matter, but many teams and players individually like to think that Christianity or whatever religion they choose is their grasp, their link to playing well.
It's sort of like believing in yourself, whilst not directly doing so but relying on God to do that for you..Confidence and faith, that sort of thing..

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++

Back on topic, no way! Pink and purple - we stand out and we rock! Wooo! :D
Yea i like the colors. But the pink jersey just looks like shit

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anders, I actually really like your one, but could you maybe remove the black background behind the fastweb logo, and make the letters a bit darker so you can see them.

Pwetty please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)