Next coach (12 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
When you spout bullshit you're going to get called out for it. No need to be so sensitive over it.
Called out? Lol

The entire football world was pointing out how poor Dybala was this season and how he wasn't working in the role Allegri gave him. Only on here is it up for debate. Because you two lovebirds wouldn't stop obsessing over how impeccable fucking Allegri was

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri didn't ruin him. Dybala is essentially the same player he always was. Allegri tried desperately to fit him into the team but it didn't work. I don't think Dybala quit on the team.

Now the question is whether he was right to prefer Mandzukic over Dybala as a #9, and whether it was more in our long-term interest to try and work Dybala as much as possible into that position, as it appears to be the only position he can play effectively.

It was basically Mario vs. Dybala in the end.
I still see him as a support striker playing off a Mandzu/Dzeko type. Similar to Del Piero-Trez. I think that’s when he has the best overall influence on the game. But as you don’t like those 2 man striker systems that’s a moot point. In your favoured 4-3-3 I agree, he only works as a 9.

Regardless I want him here. If he gets his attitude sorted out under a new manager I can see him exploding again

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala is mentally weak. His biggest flaw. The game don’t go his way, head goes down, game goes away.
I disagree with this. I think he is more reliant on his teammates than people realize, as is the nature of a box player. I think it can be misconstrued as being mentally weak when you can't drive the game yourself. But I still think even when he's anonymous and you pass him the ball in the box, he will put it in the net.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I disagree with this. I think he is more reliant on his teammates than people realize, as is the nature of a box player. I think it can be misconstrued as being mentally weak when you can't drive the game yourself. But I still think even when he's anonymous and you pass him the ball in the box, he will put it in the net.
Disagree on the last bit. When he is off, his touch can be so atrocious he won’t be scoring in such situations.

Jun 6, 2015
Called out? Lol

The entire football world was pointing out how poor Dybala was this season and how he wasn't working in the role Allegri gave him. Only on here is it up for debate. Because you two lovebirds wouldn't stop obsessing over how impeccable fucking Allegri was
I love Dybala and hope he improves next season, but trying to put all the blame on the coach is exactly the reason why I don't value the opinions of your so called "football world" that highly. Here your opinions are going to get critiqued if you can't handle it I think you're in the wrong place.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sorry to disappoint. As I’ve said before, I will support any coach we chose to hire and cheer for the best for them and us.

Unlike the phaggots here who hoped Allegri would fail so management would sack him.

I actually want this club to succeed regardless of whether I specifically like this manager or that pre-Juve.
You and me, matching track suits if it happen. What do you say:baus:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sarri plays beautiful football. We will win Serie A and Coppa with him. About CHL no coach will guarantee winning it. After all Sarri is logical choice. Probably Pjanic will go to Chelsea, Jorginho to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)