Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my 2 cents

yes please at this point: pochettino
meh: conte, gasp, pep, giampaolo, inzaghi
no thanks: dd, edf
fuck no: sarri, mourinho, mihajlovic, de zerbi, etc

i can't believe that i am posting this but after the initial shock, i'd take conte if pochettino is unavailable. or let's take some risk with inzaghi.

either way, our budget is limited and the best option would have been to keep max. he already proved on several occasions that he can handle multiple transition years in a row.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Watch ManU Mourinho games and you'll come back with a different opinion
Joke of a club, have been for a while, not saying that Man Utd didnt play disgusting football, and I think Mou isnt what he used to be

but fuck, if we want to win the CL, we are going to go for Sarri, who hasn't won anything, and is absolutely useless in Europe, or fucking Miha,

Look if we got rid of Allegri, i have no doubt the club has a plan, i doubt they would get rid of Allegri without a solid backup plan, Poch, DD, Pep (Yuck), Conte are among our top choices, we shouldn't even be looking at Mou

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd take Mou over Sarri tbh, and him over the ones you mentioned as well. But I hope this doesn't happen FFS
I'm no fan of Sarri, but I don't see the big problem with him either.

The worst part about Mourinho is not that he's a has-been, or plays the ugliest, most negative football. It's his toxic, disgusting personality that should stay far away from our club. I couldn't stomach seeing his face representing the leadership of our team :inter:

He would never be part of the old Juve, but with this new Juve we don't really have standards again so it's not impossible. Anything goes these days.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybalas been a complete afterthought this season lol. He hasn't been trusted in a vast majority of big games he's been a sub or shoehorned into a role he's obviously bad at.

Costa before his fuck up was getting benched constantly and the only attackers that have been safe (CR the obvious exception) are surprisinge surprise Mandzukic because of his physically and bernardeshi because... You get the picture.

If you think Allegri liked technical players with less physical qualities you are insane.
You speak such rubbish. Vast majority. Yeah, simply watching us would have shown that Dybala played the vast majority of our matches.

What’s actually arguable is that Allegri couldn’t figure out how to use Dybala property alongside Ronaldo, but lol that he was frozen out in the vast majority of big matches. Keep lying, bro.

And Costa played numerous times in the first month and looked in excellent form before his meltdown.

Allegri pretty obviously likes a mix of technical and physical players. Hence the reason Costa was our mvp of the last 4-5 months last year, and Dybala was our best and most important attacker of the 2.5 years prior.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your agenda.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Italian, attacking, loves Gonzalo who will obv. return to Juve.
Sarri is an easy name to suggest. He's also very realistic IMO. He'll be very happy with what we have, except for midfield I guess. A CB + 2 CMs and he's ready to go.
Makes sense. I don't like it, but it does make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, last coach to win the CL here was also a smoker.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm no fan of Sarri, but I don't see the big problem with him either.

The worst part about Mourinho is not that he's a has-been, or plays the ugliest, most negative football. It's his toxic, disgusting personality that should stay far away from our club. I couldn't stomach seeing his face representing the leadership of our team :inter:

He would never be part of the old Juve, but with this new Juve we don't really have standards again so it's not impossible. Anything goes these days.
I agree with your assessment. But could his toxicity be due to the set of players he was coaching? Post-SAF Man U and Chelsea are not the two most stable teams, the players are shit and litterally turn on you. Pogba, Lingard and co at Manchester are not normal people.

Then Mou doesn't stand for it and the shit slinging starts, idk

It's just a thought, that might simply be a possibility.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You speak such rubbish. Vast majority. Yeah, simply watching us would have shown that Dybala played the vast majority of our matches.

What’s actually arguable is that Allegri couldn’t figure out how to use Dybala property alongside Ronaldo, but lol that he was frozen out in the vast majority of big matches. Keep lying, bro.

And Costa played numerous times in the first month and looked in excellent form before his meltdown.

Allegri pretty obviously likes a mix of technical and physical players. Hence the reason Costa was our mvp of the last 4-5 months last year, and Dybala was our best and most important attacker of the 2.5 years prior.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your agenda.
Hurr Durr rubbish Dybala was fine this season

Fuck off and stop quoting me if you can't start your rebuttals without that whiny bullshit.

Dybala was ass this season and a big part of that was Allegris mismanaging of him. Nobody in the fucking world is debating that apart from you and maybe one or two others. But his boy Mandzukic got to keep the #9 role all to himself all year despite deciding he was done scoring in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)