Next coach (2 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hurr Durr rubbish Dybala was fine this season

Fuck off and stop quoting me if you can't start your rebuttals without that whiny bullshit.

Dybala was ass this season and a big part of that was Allegris mismanaging of him. Nobody in the fucking world is debating that apart from you and maybe one or two others. But his boy Mandzukic got to keep the #9 role all to himself all year despite deciding he was done scoring in November.
Whiny bullshit? Says the guy with a vast majority of posts that are whiny bullshit :lol2:

And a big part of Dybala being ass this season is on Dybala’s petulant attitude. Obviously Allegri misused him too, which was dumb, doesn’t change the fact Dybala could have put his head down and worked his ass off instead of pouting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I agree with your assessment. But could his toxicity be due to the set of players he was coaching? Post-SAF Man U and Chelsea are not the two most stable teams, the players are shit and litterally turn on you. Pogba, Lingard and co at Manchester are not normal people.

Then Mou doesn't stand for it and the shit slinging starts, idk

It's just a thought, that might simply be a possibility.
He's always been that way, he only gets worse with age.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yes that's it Dybala put your head down work really hard and you might be able to take the RW spot from Bernardeshi one day. He fucked Dybala up this season, badly. No wonder Agnelli didn't want to continue with the coach that considers Mandzukic and Matuidi untouchable but pushes Dybala into a position he obviously couldn't perform in

Unfortunately, players have plenty of freedom to find clubs where they'll actually get to play the way that got them to the top in the first place.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:nico: That would be epic. Just witnessing the Shedevils and Post Ironics reactions would be all worth it.
Sorry to disappoint. As I’ve said before, I will support any coach we chose to hire and cheer for the best for them and us.

Unlike the phaggots here who hoped Allegri would fail so management would sack him.

I actually want this club to succeed regardless of whether I specifically like this manager or that pre-Juve.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes that's it Dybala put your head down work really hard and you might be able to take the RW spot from Bernardeshi one day. He fucked Dybala up this season, badly. No wonder Agnelli didn't want to continue with the coach that considers Mandzukic and Matuidi untouchable but pushes Dybala into a position he obviously couldn't perform in

Unfortunately, players have plenty of freedom to find clubs where they'll actually get to play the way that got them to the top in the first place.
You are speaking out of your ass. Dybala has performed great under Allegri for most of his stay here. This season he just didn't click with Ronaldo as well as Mandzo/Berna did.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala had 1 goal and 2 assists from RW this year. He had 1 goal as AM.

On the rare occasion he played as SS/CF he had 8 goals and 4 assists.

His performance tends to directly coincide with his position on the field. I didn't really see any petulance when he played. Even against Ajax for 45 mins, he did his best to follow Max's orders and mark out de Jong.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dybala had 1 goal and 2 assists from RW this year. He had 1 goal as AM.

On the rare occasion he played as SS/CF he had 8 goals and 4 assists.

His performance tends to directly coincide with his position on the field. I didn't really see any petulance when he played. Even against Ajax for 45 mins, he did his best to follow Max's orders and mark out de Jong.
This.

Allegri fucked up with Dybala this season. One of them was bound to go.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Whiny bullshit? Says the guy with a vast majority of posts that are whiny bullshit :lol2:

And a big part of Dybala being ass this season is on Dybala’s petulant attitude. Obviously Allegri misused him too, which was dumb, doesn’t change the fact Dybala could have put his head down and worked his ass off instead of pouting.
Dybala is mentally weak. His biggest flaw. The game don’t go his way, head goes down, game goes away.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala’s form for his first 2.5-3 years under Allegri is exactly why the vast majority of us still support him and don’t want him sold. But Allegri ruined him hurr durr
Allegri didn't ruin him. Dybala is essentially the same player he always was. Allegri tried desperately to fit him into the team but it didn't work. I don't think Dybala quit on the team.

Now the question is whether he was right to prefer Mandzukic over Dybala as a #9, and whether it was more in our long-term interest to try and work Dybala as much as possible into that position, as it appears to be the only position he can play effectively.

It was basically Mario vs. Dybala in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)