Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dybalas been a complete afterthought this season lol. He hasn't been trusted in a vast majority of big games he's been a sub or shoehorned into a role he's obviously bad at.

Costa before his fuck up was getting benched constantly and the only attackers that have been safe (CR the obvious exception) are surprisinge surprise Mandzukic because of his physically and bernardeshi because... You get the picture.

If you think Allegri liked technical players with less physical qualities you are insane.

Jun 6, 2015
Wat rubbish. Dybala played the vast majority of big games every single year under Allegri, including this one.

Costa played all the big games under Allegri down the stretch run last season. This season he fucked up his own year. It’s not Allegri’s fault Costa went full retard in the autumn and attacked another player and spat in his mouth, fell horrendously out of form and lost his confidence after this, wrecked his car, then spent the majority of the rest of the season injured.

The only area where you have a point is FB. But even there Cancelo played most matches before his injury. He was very poor when he came back from injury after dominating in the fall. And let’s not act like Sandro is the defensively sound, non-technical LB. a year and half ago we all thought he was one of the top 2-3 LBs in the world.

What’s on Allegri is the fitness and injury issues. That’s his biggest failing by far.
Also it's pretty understandable to drop Cancelo in the form he was in the latter parts of the season. Cost us a goal against Ajax in the CL and against Atalanta in the Coppa Italia. When you fuck up in that sort of games you deserve to be dropped.

Jun 6, 2015
Cancelo was in great form during some of those benchings. And let's not pretend MDS isn't captain fuck up. The difference is, one can create chances and one can barely pass forwards
As I said when you make huge errors that lead to goals it doesn't matter that you have the technical capabilities of Ronaldinho. I'm sure Cancelo will come back strong but his benching was 100% warranted.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is one of the moments when you really want something then when it actually happens you feel sad. Great coach I guess he had to go. I said it 3-4 months ago he will be gone whether he wins CHL or not.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I was critical of Man UTD under Mourinho but his one striker formation is hard to resist :tuttosport:

Playing Pogba as a holding mid was dumb, but perhaps he still overachieved slightly with that club. I don't know if the game is passing him by but it's possible that classic Mourinho tactics + CR7 is all you need to win UCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)