Next coach (20 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
guadiola stated clearly he is staying at city and he is not joining juventus.
That means nothing. There are thousands of examples of people saying they are staying at a place in a press conference and then signing a contract with a new team just a few days later.
Just to be clear, I don’t think we’ll get Pep, but what he says in his press conferences holds no value whatsoever.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
That means nothing. There are thousands of examples of people saying they are staying at a place in a press conference and then signing a contract with a new team just a few days later.
Just to be clear, I don’t think we’ll get Pep, but what he says in his press conferences holds no value whatsoever.
People forget easily. Even one week ago, Allegri was saying he'd stay 100%

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
But Allegri wanted those replaces by technically gifted players just in different roles so this is a bit disingenuous
No he didn't? We were linked with that PSG full back to replace Cancelo, Icardi as a striker and there was no concrete links for midfield. And Costas replacement was probably Chiesa.

If he wanted those players gone it wasn't to find similar replacements otherwise why bother

Allegri showed us time and time again he'd resort back to the same trusty technically average players regardless of who was fit

Cancelo benched for MDS, Matuidi untouchable on the left, Dybala frozen out and Costa when fit benched in big games

Allegri prefers steady players. This is not good.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Pep would probably need less than Allegris rebuild tbh at least in the first season

He'd be fine with our defence, we obviously need a CB anyway regardless of who's coaching us

He'd overhaul our midfield and he'd definitely do something with Costa and Dybala supporting CR. Not that big of a job

It's our bench that worries me. We'll need another summer to buy technically gifted players that are fine with lesser roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)