Next coach (16 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Maifredi: La juve sta prendendo tempo perché sta aspettando l'unico allenatore che può sostituire Allegri: Guardiola!"

Juve is taking their time because they are waiting the only coach that can replace Allegri: Guardiola

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I can see Barca getting Ten Hag
They did the same thing 2 decades ago and hired Van Gaal. Hope this turns out to be exactly the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Maifredi: La juve sta prendendo tempo perché sta aspettando l'unico allenatore che può sostituire Allegri: Guardiola!"

Juve is taking their time because they are waiting the only coach that can replace Allegri: Guardiola
Who is Maifredi? Where does he work?

enzo

May 14, 2012
I can't imagine Guardiola would come to Juve. His salary and his likely demands for new players. If Juve have a problem with Allegri having a say in transfers, Guardiola won't be any different.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think Allegri needs one last transfer window so he can get exactly the player he wants for his team, don't forget he wanted Caldara instead on Bonucci and probably wanted to keep Higuain over Mandzukic but he lost control because of Ronaldo coming. I remember he was disappointed that Caldara didn't stay so it makes sense that if he has control, he'll get what he needs. I feel like he asked for specifically for Can and Ramsey to get the best from the team with Ronaldo there. Ronaldo played in his favoured position and by the Real Madrid system yet Quags will be the top scorer so Ronaldo needs to fit Juventus, not Juventus fit Ronaldo. Players like Dybala and Berna are asked to do different roles so he'll want to get them back to their preferred roles.

My feeling is that he'll not use 4-3-3 anymore because the whole midfield would need replacing with high quality and dynamic players. I can see a 3-5-2 or a diamond 4-4-2 with a proper playmaker there. Sacrifices will be made for funds but at least he will be able to play his way because I think 4-3-3 for the sake of Ronaldo means we get dominated by teams like Napoli, Ajax even more so now that the defence is weak.

Allegri's on the cusp of greatness. He wins the CL with us then he'll literally pick any of the top clubs that he wants to manage. He knows it and will want to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)