Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Allegri's players tend to let him down more than his tactics in the big games. Also, as much as I like Ronaldo his addition has messed with our formation and messed up a lot of what we have built over the years. The manager has to accommodate everyone and not just Ronaldo because he's here short term while the likes of Dybala, Can and Berna are long term players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I blame allegri...how the fuk can you not find a formula to work when you have a squad like ours? Ronaldo saved our ass mlre times than anyone. We all cry about losojg to ajax..this bloke made sure we got to play against ajax.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will look to keep only four players if he joins Juventus in the future.

It is said that Guardiola is one of Juventus' top targets if Massimiliano Allegri leaves the club in the summer. IlBianconero state that Guardiola is currently a dream for Juventus that they would want to make a reality.

The same report states that if the Spaniard joins the club in the summer, he will keep Paulo Dybala at the club. He likes Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro and Joao Cancelo.

[CM]

:shifty:

Hahaha.

These reports are legendary. And the summer hasn't even started yet.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I blame allegri...how the fuk can you not find a formula to work when you have a squad like ours? Ronaldo saved our ass mlre times than anyone. We all cry about losojg to ajax..this bloke made sure we got to play against ajax.
A squad like ours as in a squad full of underperforming players and without a half decent midfield?

Mar 3, 2014
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will look to keep only four players if he joins Juventus in the future.

It is said that Guardiola is one of Juventus' top targets if Massimiliano Allegri leaves the club in the summer. IlBianconero state that Guardiola is currently a dream for Juventus that they would want to make a reality.

The same report states that if the Spaniard joins the club in the summer, he will keep Paulo Dybala at the club. He likes Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro and Joao Cancelo.

[CM]

:shifty:
I think we'll definitely see weird stuff if Guardiola came in.
Calling it now: Alex Sandro as a CB lol. This would be very Guardiola. Back four Bernardeschi-Sandro-De Ligt-Cancelo lmao.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Barcalona losing to Liverpool in that fashion complicates things. Now they are after a top coach too probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are also evaluating the name of Gian Piero Gasperini, Andrea Agnelli would welcome him at the club - Milan & Roma are also interested in him. [SportMediaset]

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm ok with that tbh. Never thought I'd say that :lol:

It's obvious now to win the CL you always need to be the aggressor. You can't nick a goal and edge through against all of these ridiculous free scoring teams. Look at all the comebacks these days it's not just a fluke that the teams who pile on pressure are getting the results. Atalanta play the right way just with an obviously inferior team.

The way we play with the typical old school Italian managers is to put it simply, fucked in Europe. If you can't play with intensity you will spend far too long defending wave after wave. And there's like half a dozen teams out there with insane scoring potential. Fuck with CR we should be one of them. Not to mention we were never going to maintain the level of defence we had from 2012 onwards.

Gasperini is a gamble obviously, but fuck watching mind numbing football all season long its supposed to be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)