Next coach (7 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah, lets just overhaul the entire team because we switch coach, while we are in no way able to finance it.

Brilliant idea
Yeah, we are going to spend more on a new coach, then we have to buy players to fit Peps very specific system system, that's next year CL out the window as the players need to adjust, then we just hope we win the CL in the next few.

Does not make sense, why not just build a team that max wants, that fits the system he wants to play, instead of chopping and changing. I guarantee Pep would not do as well as Max with our revolving door policy on players

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah, lets just overhaul the entire team because we switch coach, while we are in no way able to finance it.

Brilliant idea
We would do it anyway the question is just which kind of player would come here.
If you think our team will be the exact as this season with one or two changes you are in complete delusion.
I expect Dybala and Pjanic both to leave and have a completely new midfield as well as one attacker
Next season should look like this:
Pole;A.S Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo; CM1 CM2 CM3; C.Ronaldo Icardi Bernardeschi/Chiesa
CM1 - Matuidi or Can
CM2 - Pogba is very likely IMO but I wouldnt rule out Ndombele or even Eriksen
CM3 - If we get Rabiot he will be there and I do expect us to get him. If not then I definitely expect Pogba and another CM that will compete with Matuidi and Can for the last spot
Ramsey is a question as if we play 4-3-3 he might be playing as a cm or ride the bench waiting for a tactical change.
Icardi - I dont like it but you have to agree that with all these rumors it is more likely than not..
Chiesa - I think Paratici has a hard on on Chiesa
Romero - He would arrive as well but I highly doubt he will replace Bonucci this soon
Rugani - Would stay and try to force his way as well.
Higuain - Probably be loaned to Chelsea for another season (I do know Chelsea has a transfer ban but this option was set before of the embargo so I expect it to be allowed)

The last transfer would be Mr.X as they like to call it
Mr.X could be someone young and good we get and there is also the possibility we dont get this Mr.X guy..
I didnt calculate all the costs on this one so I am going to mention J.Felix but Im pretty sure if I do caculate it, I would find it as too much overspending...

P.S I dont believe Mandzukic would attract offers (maybe China but I think he already said he is not interested in moving to China)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We would do it anyway the question is just which kind of player would come here.
If you think our team will be the exact as this season with one or two changes you are in complete delusion.
I expect Dybala and Pjanic both to leave and have a completely new midfield as well as one attacker
Next season should look like this:
Pole;A.S Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo; CM1 CM2 CM3; C.Ronaldo Icardi Bernardeschi/Chiesa
CM1 - Matuidi or Can
CM2 - Pogba is very likely IMO but I wouldnt rule out Ndombele or even Eriksen
CM3 - If we get Rabiot he will be there and I do expect us to get him. If not then I definitely expect Pogba and another CM that will compete with Matuidi and Can for the last spot
Ramsey is a question as if we play 4-3-3 he might be playing as a cm or ride the bench waiting for a tactical change.
Icardi - I dont like it but you have to agree that with all these rumors it is more likely than not..
Chiesa - I think Paratici has a hard on on Chiesa
Romero - He would arrive as well but I highly doubt he will replace Bonucci this soon
Rugani - Would stay and try to force his way as well.
Higuain - Probably be loaned to Chelsea for another season (I do know Chelsea has a transfer ban but this option was set before of the embargo so I expect it to be allowed)

The last transfer would be Mr.X as they like to call it
Mr.X could be someone young and good we get and there is also the possibility we dont get this Mr.X guy..
I didnt calculate all the costs on this one so I am going to mention J.Felix but Im pretty sure if I do caculate it, I would find it as too much overspending...

P.S I dont believe Mandzukic would attract offers (maybe China but I think he already said he is not interested in moving to China)
Guardiola will demand guarantees on players bought and we wont work like that

Our team needs 1 cb, 1cm and i'd like icardi

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agnelli is willing to keep Allegri. He stopped the negotiations between Conte & Nedved, who reached an agreement with the Italian coach over a 3-year contract. (Sportmediaset)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agnelli is willing to keep Allegri. He stopped the negotiations between Conte & Nedved, who reached an agreement with the Italian coach over a 3-year contract. (Sportmediaset)
Ffs another year of shitty disjointed football to the screams of DAIIIII

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe Mihajlovic is being linked with us. Jesus Christ.
Mihajlovic is always linked with us just as cassano was as a player

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Guardiola wouldnt have to change around too much (though he might still prefer to do it anyway, hes a weird fella), just 2 or 3 mids depending on what he thinks of Pjanic and Ramsey.

Bentancur, Can he would keep i think but not start them, Matuidi and Sami gone. Not sure about Ramsey but i can see him start as well. In attack hed definitely get rid of Mandzuking and probably DCosta, maybe also move Berna to CM. Kean as sub and guys like Chiesa and Zaniolo as rotation

Cancelo/Cuad Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro/Spin
????? Pjanic/????? ?????
Berna Dybala Ronaldo

That being said, we should stick with Max and fix the midfield and central defense, then see how he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)