Next coach (4 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Conte was MUCH more attacking. Allegri allows more freedom but Conte has much more combinatorial play between mids and forwards, better movements in front, much more intensity.
yeah, no. you simply judge allegri based on the last couple of months of shitshow and already forgot how we played when the team peaked with allegri. intensity with conte? even benfica or celtic were more intensive than conte's team, let alone bayern or shakhtar (which was a remarkable team back then).

conte had a great midfield: he could field 2 top passers completing one of the best passers ever. allegri reached a cl final with pirlo, vidal, marchisio and pogba, while conte couldn't get out of the group with the same team (+ evra, + morata, whose only good games came under allegri). now we have one single good passer (pjanic) at the middle of the pitch, and while i rate him very, very highly, i'm not sure he would have been a regular player in the same team with our 2015 midfield. our mvp+pogba was one of the most complete midfields i've seen. still, conte's team failed against teams like benfica or galatasaray with them. i'm not blaming it on conte alone, i'm just saying that the conte nostalgia should stop before we really get started. allegri was a step up in both gameplay and european consistency over conte.

you want intensity? let's hope we hire a better fitness coach team and won't sell out our wingers. from the current team, berna, costa, cancelo, ronaldo, kean, cuadrado, spina, sandro, and maybe emre can could be suited for that physical, fast, headless chicken style that those english fuckers play. also, dybala could be useful against more open teams. add some fresh, hopefully motivated guys like ndombélé, zaniolo, tonali, and try to make that kind of very agressive game we played against atleti to be our 2nd nature. and keep pjanic, he's our only guarantee if we ever want to hold onto the ball. and costa needs a brain transplant asap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Put it this way I cant see us improving under allegri next season, if anything further regression. Its apparent now that despite the wealth of attacking options he had available he cant coach them to attack or build up proper attacking patterns which right now consists of getting the ball wide and sending crosses into the 1 or 2 players In the box marked out by 4 or 5 defenders.
I'd take a gamble on poch if klopp and pep are unavailable and not because of last night, this team is in dire need of a progressive manager who will give back some form of identity which this team is lacking.
I'm seriously done with pragmatic Italian coaches

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I once rated him but since his move to Inter I see him as a coach that succeed when coaching small clubs but when given a chance for the next step he is just not up to it..
that inda was a complete mess. all coaches would have failed with that team. i'm not saying that we should get gasperini, but judging him based on that short spell is misleading.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Why did I think Pep contract expired after this next season? He’s going until 2021 meaning we’ll have to wait two seasons to even have a chance... in that case I’m all for allegri out and hiring a new coach for two seasons

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
that inda was a complete mess. all coaches would have failed with that team. i'm not saying that we should get gasperini, but judging him based on that short spell is misleading.
I guess you have a point there but I have to admit when Allegri coached Cagliari and Gasperini coached Genoa my thinking was Allegri is a good coach while I rated Gasperini much higher than Allegri.
Conte - I always rated him
Anyway out of the three I think I rather we get Conte but I feel I want a different kind of coach - someone who can really improve our passing game.
Klopp and Guardiola would obviously be on top of my wishlist
Klopp would suit better honestly

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I guess you have a point there but I have to admit when Allegri coached Cagliari and Gasperini coached Genoa my thinking was Allegri is a good coach while I rated Gasperini much higher than Allegri.
Conte - I always rated him
Anyway out of the three I think I rather we get Conte but I feel I want a different kind of coach - someone who can really improve our passing game.
Klopp and Guardiola would obviously be on top of my wishlist
Klopp would suit better honestly
Not as wellsuited as #euromax

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not as wellsuited as #euromax
Allegri is suited for staying at home and think what he did wrong this season - I respect Ajax but if Tottenham gets their number so should we. Every top club failed this season in CL - This should have been our chance winning it yet Tottenham play the final - freaking Tottenham.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allegri is suited for staying at home and think what he did wrong this season - I respect Ajax but if Tottenham gets their number so should we. Every top club failed this season in CL - This should have been our chance winning it yet Tottenham play the final - freaking Tottenham.
What he did wrong ? Nothing really. He tried once again to get most out of an everchanging team, but this time the imbalanced midfield was too much.

Our management should sit down and look what went wrong, and backup our great coach with the proper midfielders

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Put it this way I cant see us improving under allegri next season, if anything further regression. Its apparent now that despite the wealth of attacking options he had available he cant coach them to attack or build up proper attacking patterns which right now consists of getting the ball wide and sending crosses into the 1 or 2 players In the box marked out by 4 or 5 defenders.
I'd take a gamble on poch if klopp and pep are unavailable and not because of last night, this team is in dire need of a progressive manager who will give back some form of identity which this team is lacking.
I'm seriously done with pragmatic Italian coaches
How is it a gamble with Poch. He has been one of the most respected coaches in the world for 3-4 years now. He is much more pragmatic in his approach, than Klopp and Pep, playes different formations with different type of players, but still with an emphasis on the offensive part of the game. He would be a perfect fit for Juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What he did wrong ? Nothing really. He tried once again to get most out of an everchanging team, but this time the imbalanced midfield was too much.

Our management should sit down and look what went wrong, and backup our great coach with the proper midfielders
I have just one thing to say Juve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tottenham
With this in mind Tottenham reached the final so yeah he did wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

How is it a gamble with Poch. He has been one of the most respected coaches in the world for 3-4 years now. He is much more pragmatic in his approach, than Klopp and Pep, playes different formations with different type of players, but still with an emphasis on the offensive part of the game. He would be a perfect fit for Juve.
Dont know if perfect fit but yeah he is as much as a gamble as Conte Allegri or any other coach...
If we want to talk about a gamble - Guardiola is a gamble as he changes the whole approach completely

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have just one thing to say Juve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tottenham
It was allegri's fault that we have an extremely unbalanced midfield each and every opponent is pressing against ?

That in the first leg we gift them the equaliser, didnt got a penalty and hit the post while generally taking controll of the game ?

That in the return despite all said issues our team had a dip of fitness at completelty the wrong time ?

Well, you can hold him accountable for that last one. Yet i'll advice you to look at Ajax games

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Unproven in the sense he hasn't won anything. Hes just reached his first ever cup final. Still like I said this team is in dire need of an identity and poch addresses this issue better than allegri ever has or ever will

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Unproven in the sense he hasn't won anything. Hes just reached his first ever cup final. Still like I said this team is in dire need of an identity and poch addresses this issue better than allegri ever has or ever will
He's very flexible with his tactics as well, he's sort of an all round manager and still keeps the attacking philosophy even when he has to play with a bit more caution

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know if perfect fit but yeah he is as much as a gamble as Conte Allegri or any other coach...
If we want to talk about a gamble - Guardiola is a gamble as he changes the whole approach completely
Guardiola without the backing of the management, to find the players, who could play hos kind of football, would be a gamble. However I dont think AA would go after the Pep unless they were ready to back him up, and implement the changes needed.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think there is to much emphasis on the “has won anything”. I would rather look at how a coach have implementet his strategies, and how he have improved the team. In that regard pooch has been excellent.
Allegri never won anything in Europe, yet he is called “Euro Max”, and I guess we can all agree he has improved us in European competition compared to Conte.

- - - Updated - - -

Andrea Agnelli is evaluating the options of Mihajlovic & Simone Inzaghi. (La Stampa)
In before the Mancini rumours start surfacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)