Next coach (13 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Simone Inzaghi has been included in the list of coaches to replace Allegri, Inzaghi is a childhood friend of Paratici. Mihajlovic is also a target for the club. [Gazzetta]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unproven in the sense he hasn't won anything. Hes just reached his first ever cup final. Still like I said this team is in dire need of an identity and poch addresses this issue better than allegri ever has or ever will
He hasnt won anything because he is at Tottenham... in EPL City are way better than them in terms of players and so are others like Liverpool and Chelsea. I`d say they are comparable to Man Utd in terms of team talent yet look at Man Utd and look at Tottenham..
Tottenham finishes in top 4 which is what they should aspire to in almost every season
Tottenham got to CL knockouts I think at every opportunity
Tottenham were eliminated by teams who are way better on paper
Last year for example we barely got their number even though talent wise we should have killed them..
I think Pochettino is probably the most successful coach in Europe in the last five years if you look at his team and what he is doing although I wouldnt count out Klopp with what he has done with Liverpool and of course Zidane as even if it is Real Madrid you just cant ignore 3 back to back CL wins...

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Allegri or whoever will coach Juve, I doubt they can win UCL next season. Winning UCL next season will be tougher with teams like Liverpool, Tottenham, Ajax (if they keep most of their players) having more experience and confidence in big matches and RM may have good campaign again with Zidane. And the only reliable players in our squad for big UCL match are 36 years old Chiellini and 35 years old Ronaldo.
Lolol, ajax keeping most of their players. That is def not happening. Cl is tough every year, we need luck and peak form in march, and we will have a decent chance every year

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like how people think getting Guardiola will suddenly turn Matuidi and Bentacur into Xavi'esque short passers
If we somehow pull Guardiola it means there will be a huge overhaul to adapt to his way of playing football. Anyone but Pjanic is not good enough for his passing game (maybe Can can be used) Matuidi Khedira will definitely leave while Bentancur could be on the bench.

P.S did anyone else notice that even though Dybala wasnt at his best this season he did very good things like building the game from deep (Pjanic`s job but in a different way)?
If we dont sell him I think we might should consider playing him some kind of a midfield role

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Andrea Agnelli is evaluating the options of Mihajlovic & Simone Inzaghi. (La Stampa)
fuck me dead

- - - Updated - - -

What's the latest? I thought Max was staying
Idk man, more and more coming out that he is going, still could probably be bullshit

Massimilano Allegri has reportedly told some of his friends: "My time at Juventus has come to an end." [CorSera]

Antonio Barilla is one of them.

“#Allegri will leave #Juventus after five seasons and eleven trophies There is no official status, but the reflections lead to separation.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we somehow pull Guardiola it means there will be a huge overhaul to adapt to his way of playing football. Anyone but Pjanic is not good enough for his passing game (maybe Can can be used) Matuidi Khedira will definitely leave while Bentancur could be on the bench.

P.S did anyone else notice that even though Dybala wasnt at his best this season he did very good things like building the game from deep (Pjanic`s job but in a different way)?
If we dont sell him I think we might should consider playing him some kind of a midfield role
Yeah, lets just overhaul the entire team because we switch coach, while we are in no way able to finance it.

Brilliant idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)