Next coach (12 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Odd they seemed convinced he would stay. Must've had that rumored "summit" maybe Allegri demanded more control over transfer policy and there was no agreement which would be funny because five years ago rumors were Conte left for the same reasons and Allegri was brought in to be a yes man but it is the reverse? :shifty:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Odd they seemed convinced he would stay. Must've had that rumored "summit" maybe Allegri demanded more control over transfer policy and there was no agreement which would be funny because five years ago rumors were Conte left for the same reasons and Allegri was brought in to be a yes man but it is the reverse? :shifty:
I read it somewhere that he wanted Dybala, Costa, Cancelo sold this summer if thats true then he should definitely go.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I read it somewhere that he wanted Dybala, Costa, Cancelo sold this summer if thats true then he should definitely go.
and so they've signed Conte to replace him? Conte, at least when he was here, was much less attacking and technical player oriented than Allegri. Maybe he is just willing to tolerate or is more flexible now? That doesn't sound like him either

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
and so they've signed Conte to replace him? Conte, at least when he was here, was much less attacking and technical player oriented than Allegri. Maybe he is just willing to tolerate or is more flexible now? That doesn't sound like him either
Well, if your strategy is to sell Cancelo, Dybala, Costa, And keep Mandzukic, Khedira MDS then there is really something wrong with Allegri. To be frank at this point I wouldnt mind to bring Conte back. Maybe, just maybe with more attacking player Conte would do much better.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's BS

We dint even have the budget to buy flair and fancy like we have done all these years under Allegri

I just want Juve to play with intensity again. That is sorely lacking in the past year or two.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
LaStampa, LaRepubblica and Sportmediaset: Allegri out, Conte most likely
Sky and Agresti: Conte very close to Inter, no news about Allegri
Laudisa: Allegri could stay with a 1 year extension or without a new agreement
Momblano and a journalist from IlGiornale: Pep is close

:numnum:

enzo

May 14, 2012
Something must be happening if it is in LaStampa and LaRepubblica. Even if it is just an contract extension.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Conte was MUCH more attacking. Allegri allows more freedom but Conte has much more combinatorial play between mids and forwards, better movements in front, much more intensity.

We had Marchisio and Vidal put in 15+ goal seasons. Scoring the same with Llorente, Matri and Tevez as we do with Ronaldo, Dybala and Mandzukic. With 0 flair players until Tevez came, he managed to get 70-80 goals per season. In those times we failed to get Cuadrado, who is now called "our new Padoin" here.

Back then Conte did it with the actual Padoin. With GIaccherini, Pepe and Estigarribia. Players like Costa and Bernardeschi would kill in his setup, let alone the even bigger guys we have.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Gasperini! Do it!
Gimme Gaspariniiiiiii

Woj
Manolas Bonucci Chiellini
Cancelo Pjanic Ndombele Spinazzola
Bernardeschi Icardi Ronaldo​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gasperini! Do it!
Gimme Gaspariniiiiiii

Woj
Manolas Bonucci Chiellini
Cancelo Pjanic Ndombele Spinazzola
Bernardeschi Icardi Ronaldo​
I once rated him but since his move to Inter I see him as a coach that succeed when coaching small clubs but when given a chance for the next step he is just not up to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)