Next coach (15 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ten Hag is the answer... near Pep style but with a gap big enough to work with our team IMO
Yeah ...you are right ...he will turn Matuidi , Can , Pjanic , Berna , Cuad into Tadic , Van ...i don't know what ...like performance

we will drop to Serie B

Where Ten Hag all these years ? what was he is doing ... all this time ....

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah ...you are right ...he will turn Matuidi , Can , Pjanic , Berna , Cuad into Tadic , Van ...i don't know what ...like performance

we will drop to Serie B

Where Ten Hag all these years ? what was he is doing ... all this time ....
Learning from Pep then adapting style and there you have Ajax

BTW this isn't Van Gaal Ajax, current players are just good in general, De Jong and De Ligt are the only ones truly great so the style and mentality is all about Ten Hag

Jan 22, 2016
It seems is between Max and Conte again.
Pep would been a dream.
Im leaning toward Conte. He brings the best out of his players and is great at motivating his players and a great teacher To teach youngsters.

And most importantly, his players form is always Top notch and with the least injury record compared to any Coaches in the world.

He has his own weaknesses of course.and i don't know how much he has changed and covered those weaknesses. His spell at Italy was great despite of so many ordinary players at his disposal.

And most of all this team need new blood and ideas more than anything else.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

we will drop to Serie B

Where was Ten Hag all these years ? what was he is doing ... all this time ....
He was at Bayern youth team 2013-2015.
Then Utrecht to 4th in dutch eredevise

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern wants Ten Hag to replace Kovac

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Conte raises the level of the average player. He drops the level of the star player. That's what meticulous and rigid organization does. You give an iron clad role to Giaccherini and he can perform it. If you give that same instruction to Ronaldo, he loses his creativity and freedom.

That's the main difference between Conte and Allegri. People think Allegri is a classic Italian coach but he's not. He gives a lot of freedom to the players. That's why if they're not good, they will flounder quickly. For example, "Hey Matuidi, just run around near the box and try to attack". Conte would never say that.

Conte will bring a 3-5-2 and tell Ronaldo to move in a certain path to combine with the ST every single time, for example.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte raises the level of the average player. He drops the level of the star player. That's what meticulous and rigid organization does. You give an iron clad role to Giaccherini and he can perform it. If you give that same instruction to Ronaldo, he loses his creativity and freedom.

That's the main difference between Conte and Allegri. People think Allegri is a classic Italian coach but he's not. He gives a lot of freedom to the players. That's why if they're not good, they will flounder quickly. For example, "Hey Matuidi, just run around near the box and try to attack". Conte would never say that.

Conte will bring a 3-5-2 and tell Ronaldo to move in a certain path to combine with the ST every single time, for example.
I dont know if you are right about this but I guess it did look like this with Chelsea Juve and Italy..

- - - Updated - - -

Why is this thread still open - Allegri will definitely remain - Nedved just added another confirmation to it..
If we do change it will only be to get someone like Guardiola - and then he will need incredible amount of funds to get great passing players..

Allegri will remain and Ndombele/Pogba/Eriksen - One of them will arrive unless we sell Pjanic and then it is possible we even get 2 of them..

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Ronaldo is no Tevez, we don't need him primary for his engine or creativity and then just supply him with couple of crosses a match.

Pogba had his best years under Conte, so did Vidal(granted he was younger). He also revived Pirlo, Barzagli and to an extent Chiellini's careers it's not like Giaccherini was running the show here.

Last edited:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

A classic Italian coach is someone who organises the defense and has two three players in the final third, who will be given freedom to do what they want. Classic Italian coaches dont have a strict organisation when attacking. Allegri is much more of an old School Italian coach than Conte.
In my view both could learn something from eachother. Conte could learn how to loosen the structures on certain players like Allegri did with Tevez, and Allegri could learn how to organise the attack to give the team certain structures to fall back on, when the team is under pressure.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
A classic Italian coach is someone who organises the defense and has two three players in the final third, who will be given freedom to do what they want. Classic Italian coaches dont have a strict organisation when attacking. Allegri is much more of an old School Italian coach than Conte.
In my view both could learn something from eachother. Conte could learn how to loosen the structures on certain players like Allegri did with Tevez, and Allegri could learn how to organise the attack to give the team certain structures to fall back on, when the team is under pressure.
I agree with that actually. But Allegri has almost no principles in place for defensive transition, we're open on counters. Which is a big no-no for Italians. Also I think his defensive organization is behind Conte's. I would put Conte closer to "classic Italian". Allegri is closer to EPL style IMO. He has more of a "let the chips fall where they may" attitude than Conte.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I agree with that actually. But Allegri has almost no principles in place for defensive transition, we're open on counters. Which is a big no-no for Italians. Also I think his defensive organization is behind Conte's. I would put Conte closer to "classic Italian". Allegri is closer to EPL style IMO. He has more of a "let the chips fall where they may" attitude than Conte.
It seems like that in the last two seasons. It did not use to be that way though. I still remember Allegri’s Milan shutting down Messi, Alves, Iniesta, Xavi etc. on San Siro with a shitty team, when no other team could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)