Next coach (14 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Feels like Allegri has been asked to stay on due to the non-availability of Pep, Deschamps, Zidane for 2019-2020 season. For the next season, AllegrI appears to be a lame duck. Hopefully, we win the elusive CL with the duck (as improbable as it sounds).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Indeed, it's been that long since Pep actually accomplished something in the CL despite his major financial possibilities and strong squads every year.
In the time Allegri went from coaching Cagliari to coaching Juventus to 5 scudetti, 4 coppa italias, and 2 CL finals, Pep went from winning CL, to getting knocked out in QFs every year. :lol3:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Zemanlandia!
Lol you're telling me that suicidal shit towards the end was wise? Pure madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So your suggestion would be to sit back and defend the 3-0, and stand with no chance of overturning that result, or go all out and try to get the away goal that could give them a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling that the demand among fans to play some sort of high-tempo attacking football is bigger nowadays than it was a 10-15 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Should probably make a poetry book about tuz. Would be beautiful.
When I became a fan of Juve in the mid 90ties, we played high tempo attacking football better than any team in the world. That was also the last time we won the CHL.

I love the way we run the club and the way we conduct ourself, but in general I do not appreciate the playing style under Allegri, with the exception of the first year, and the second half of the 2016/2017 season. I dont know were it says in the Juventino handbook that you should be a fan of pragmatic boring football to be a fan.

Last edited:

enzo

May 14, 2012
In the time Allegri went from coaching Cagliari to coaching Juventus to 5 scudetti, 4 coppa italias, and 2 CL finals, Pep went from winning CL, to getting knocked out in QFs every year. 3:
True. I understand the criticism and disappointment. But none of the other "high profile" coaches, except for maybe Zidane, did perform in recent years.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Feels like Allegri has been asked to stay on due to the non-availability of Pep, Deschamps, Zidane for 2019-2020 season. For the next season, AllegrI appears to be a lame duck. Hopefully, we win the elusive CL with the duck (as improbable as it sounds).
Every time I hear Deschamps name being mentioned I die a little inside. Do people not watch Deschamps? He is not more attacking than Allegri at all, and nowhere near a certainty.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Every time I hear Deschamps name being mentioned I die a little inside. Do people not watch Deschamps? He is not more attacking than Allegri at all, and nowhere near a certainty.
Deschamps wins. That's all that matters. Plus he knows the Juve environment and wouldn't need 2-3 adaptation seasons like Allegri. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Deschamps wins what? because the WC is no indication of success in club football.
Monaco[71]
Juventus[71]
Marseille[71]
France
Individual
Straight from his Wiki... And that's managing second rate teams besides France...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Deschamps is a clear downgrade from Allegri. He has very little credentials to speak of when it comes to club football.

His football would be even more suffocating.

The point of getting rid of Allegri is bring about a refreshing change in our football and try and maximize our attacking potential especially with Ronaldo around, not get another coach who'd make us play much worse which means that the results particularly in the champions league won't be any different compared to the last 2 years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ive said it before. No coach or player can guarantee chl. Everyone one in the wolrd knows Pep is miles ahead of Allegri and he is wanted and coached best teams and he’s never been fired. While Allegri is just another washed up italian coach.
Shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

wow absolute miles ahead, cant believe we are stuck with some provincial coach who dosnt know how to play in Europe, Almighty pep hasnt gotten to a final in 8 years, depsite having access to more resources than Allegri, AND not having his squad gutted every year.\
All Allegri has done is gotten us to not one, but two finals, but what does he know,
judging by CL preformances, only person who is "Washed Up" is the almighty Pep
:heart:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Deschamps is a clear downgrade from Allegri. He has very little credentials to speak of when it comes to club football.

His football would be even more suffocating.

The point of getting rid of Allegri is bring about a refreshing change in our football and try and maximize our attacking potential especially with Ronaldo around, not get another coach who'd make us play much worse which means that the results particularly in the champions league won't be any different compared to the last 2 years.
Well, first he does have credentials. And secondly, that's not important either; Allegri didn't have much credentials when he started here. Conte neither or nor did Guardiola before he won everything with Barca...

The important thing is that we need a switch because the players are tired of Allegri's approach as it looks to me. And that Deschamps wins everywhere he went.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Monaco[71]
Juventus[71]
Marseille[71]
France
Individual
Straight from his Wiki... And that's managing second rate teams besides France...
Coupe de la Ligue is the league cup, NOT even the french cup. Those are less than Coppa Italia/Copa del Rey/FA Cup/DFB Pokal/Coupe de France.

He has won 1 league title, and 1 Serie B title in almost 20 years of coaching. He is not a scrub of course, but he manages like he played, total defensive midfielder. There are no certainties with Deschamps, and certainly no refreshment.

To look at someone like Deschamps we might as well go all in for Simeone.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Coupe de la Ligue is the league cup, NOT even the french cup. Those are less than Coppa Italia/Copa del Rey/FA Cup/DFB Pokal/Coupe de France.

He has won 1 league title, and 1 Serie B title in almost 20 years of coaching. He is not a scrub of course, but he manages like he played, total defensive midfielder. There are no certainties with Deschamps, and certainly no refreshment.

To look at someone like Deschamps we might as well go all in for Simeone.
If you expect him to win leagues with those teams, you're overly optimistic or insane. What has Simeone actually won with a far superior team ?

Of coruse it's a refreshment, any new coach would be. Doesn't matter 'though, Allegri will stay or we'll get Mr. 10 euro

Jun 6, 2015
When I became a fan of Juve in the mid 90ties, we played high tempo attacking football better than any team in the world. That was also the last time we won the CHL.

I love the way we run the club and the way we conduct ourself, but in general I do not appreciate the playing style under Allegri, with the exception of the first year, and the second half of the 2016/2017 season. I dont know were it says in the Juventino handbook that you should be a fan of pragmatic boring football to be a fan.
Nowhere. There are plenty of ways to play football and you are free to have your favorite ways of playing football. My problem is that some seem more like supporters of certain type of football rather than actual supporters of the club (I'm sure this is true for every fanbase though). Allegri is our coach and hopefully will continue as our coach so maybe you should try supporting the hugely successful coach that coaches the team you evidently are a fan of.

It's not like we are doing bad either. We've been inches away from making the dream of many Juve fans come true under Allegri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)