Next coach (34 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But but attack. No pussy tactic. Italian bad. Allegri. De Sciglio.
For the record I find the quality of our football in past 2 season repulsive and indefensible. That doesn't have much to do with Liverpool's suicide mission today. Even at 3-0 there's a slim chance of overturning the result at home, which makes that performance towards the end look even worse.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I really don't know who's best for us, after we brought in Conte and he turned us into champions, after we brought in Allegri and he made us European challengers, I honestly can't doubt the board, choose whoever you want Agnelli and Neddy. I got full faith in you, even if it's sam fucking allardyce I don't care.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Ive said it before. No coach or player can guarantee chl. Everyone one in the wolrd knows Pep is miles ahead of Allegri and he is wanted and coached best teams and he’s never been fired. While Allegri is just another washed up italian coach.
wow absolute miles ahead, cant believe we are stuck with some provincial coach who dosnt know how to play in Europe, Almighty pep hasnt gotten to a final in 8 years, depsite having access to more resources than Allegri, AND not having his squad gutted every year.\
All Allegri has done is gotten us to not one, but two finals, but what does he know,
judging by CL preformances, only person who is "Washed Up" is the almighty Pep

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ive said it before. No coach or player can guarantee chl. Everyone one in the wolrd knows Pep is miles ahead of Allegri and he is wanted and coached best teams and he’s never been fired. While Allegri is just another washed up italian coach.
I'd suggest Pep is also washed up if all his great accomplishments were 8+ years ago. :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)