Next coach (8 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
My sauce told me that something will be comunicated between tonight and Atalanta game.

..and no renewel for Allegri tonight, because Alessandro Moggi (Allegris agent, son of Luciano) is out of Italy atm.
..it was the same source, who told me about Pepinello 2 months ago.

But about Pep I haven't heard more since 2 weeks from him. Even tho tomorrow is FA cup final. :boh:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: I confirm agreement in principle Conte - Inter, but nothing written, only verbal

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: All second-tier names must be eliminated, if not Guardiola will be the second best after Guardiola

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Momblano: I confirm agreement in principle Conte - Inter, but nothing written, only verbal

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: All second-tier names must be eliminated, if not Guardiola will be the second best after Guardiola
Hopefully he is right again.

Let it be MP.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Simone Inzaghi

- - - Updated - - -

Inzaghi favourite for Juve job?
Football Italia

Juventus are officially seeking a new Coach with Mauricio Pochettino and Simone Inzaghi among the favourites, but Antonio Conte, Pep Guardiola and Didier Deschamps would be difficult.

A statement from the club today confirmed Max Allegri will not be on the Juve bench for the 2019-20 season, so he terminates his contract a year early by mutual consent.

It’s reported directors Pavel Nedved and Fabio Paratici are pushing for the return of Antonio Conte after his experiences with Italy and Chelsea.

However, Conte is in advanced negotiations with Inter and President Andrea Agnelli never did entirely make up with him after their falling out in 2014.

Conte would also not provide the change of approach to a more attacking and international style of football that Agnelli is looking for.

The first choice would be Guardiola, who already speaks fluent Italian thanks to his time as a player at Brescia and continues to have great fondness for Serie A football.

He is fresh from winning the second consecutive Premier League title with Manchester City, but was frustrated by crashing out of the Champions League to Tottenham Hotspur.

Guardiola would be interested in the Juve project, but Manchester City are not easy to negotiate with and could block his path.

The same is true of Pochettino and Tottenham Hotspur, who just reached the Champions League Final against all odds with dramatic comebacks.

The Argentine has stated he wants to discuss the plans at Spurs before deciding whether to continue together and has a personal connection to Juve, as his family emigrated to South America from the Turin area.

Deschamps was already a Juve Coach in Serie B after the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, but is under contract with France and the Federation does not seem prepared to release him.

As things stand, the most likely candidate for Juventus and one who is gathering steam rapidly in the media is Simone Inzaghi.

He has achieved impressive results with Lazio, winning the Italian Super Cup and earlier this week beating Atalanta to lift the Coppa Italia.

Inzaghi expressed his frustration with the club’s refusal to back him during difficult times and left the door open for a summer exit.

He would be backed by Nedved – a former Lazio teammate – and Paratici.

Last edited:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Poch, Klopp or Pep. Anyone else would be a downgrade. And I don't see us getting one of them. So I guess we're fucked. If we end up with Mihajlovic or other mediocre shit, we're royally fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)