Next coach (69 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Now this shit gets serious.

So who are our realistic options?

I don't want another Italian coach.

For me the dream is Pep, Pochettino or Klopp.

Most likely it will be Conte, Sarri or Deschamps. I think Sarri is the best option out of them 3.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Now this shit gets serious.

So who are our realistic options?

I don't want another Italian coach.

For me the dream is Pep, Pochettino or Klopp.

Most likely it will be Conte, Sarri or Deschamps. I think Sarri is the best option out of them 3.
Sarri would need a couple of seasons to get us to his liking, I don't know if the management will give him that time to do it as we do have quite a lot of players who only have a couple of seasons left in them so a new cycle will be starting in the coming years

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Max Allegri feels betrayed by Nedved & Paratici, as they’ve been looking for a new coach for almost a month & were open to welcoming back Conte at the club however Agnelli doesn't want to hire Antonio again & would prefer to stick with Allegri. (Corsport)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So if this is to be believed I guess Agnelli bowed down to the 2v1 vote against Allegri? Surely if our chairman both wanted Allegri to stay and didn't want Conte he won't lose on both counts?
Its just a media bullshit, we will never know what was the truth.
For me we did need a change, something didnt work lately, but still feel sorry for Max - seemed like he genuinely wanted to stay.
Anyway we never know, maybe it was Allegri's decision in the end?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Momblano: "Vanno eliminati tutti i nomi di seconda fascia , se non sarà Guardiola sarà il secondo migliore dopo Guardiola."

The real man the in the know

All lower level coaches are elimated, if it's not Guardiola it will be the next best coach after him

Pochettino or Conte

Unless he's being literal :shifty: who came second in the prem?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Nobody knows what happens except for those in the meeting but either way Allegri has been amazing for us so best wishes. The club that takes him next will be very lucky, I hope he goes to a top club, the like of Barcelona because he's a great tactician. Conte is going to bust some balls which may forever alienate certain players which worries me. Sometimes its hard for him to pick others than his favourites plus his CL record is garbage unfortunately, we are open for Poch though and Deschamps who won the greatest cup of all.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Momblano: "Vanno eliminati tutti i nomi di seconda fascia , se non sarà Guardiola sarà il secondo migliore dopo Guardiola."

The real man the in the know

All lower level coaches are elimated, if it's not Guardiola it will be the next best coach after him

Pochettino or Conte

Unless he's being literal :shifty: who came second in the prem?
Or CL.

Both options include Klopp.

But I guess it's Pochettino. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)