Next coach (40 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Contacts with Pochettino according to CdS
D6PUm3oXkAYZFaj?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
I like this option ...if we play like Tottenham ...it will be shocking .... I don't care if we will not win the scudetto for some time ....lets focus on the CL ...

PS. winning Scudetto doesn't need a coach ...our team can steamroll all Serie A with ease .....Yalla Pochettino

Oh ..now I checked he wanted 20m salary ....Offfffff ...stick with Allegri for 12m :lol2:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You should have read his comments at the start of the season he was clearly pissed off as levy didn't spend any money in the summer transfer window
I know. This is basically saying "Dude I put up with this shit once, but no more". It wasn't only last season though. Apparently 6 of the players who beat Ajax on Wednesday also played in 2014-15 EL, which were eliminated by Fiorentina.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I like this option ...if we play like Tottenham ...it will be shocking .... I don't care if we will not win the scudetto for some time ....lets focus on the CL ...

PS. winning Scudetto doesn't need a coach ...our team can steamroll all Serie A with ease .....Yalla Pochettino
What is the guarantee we will win the champions League with pochettino as the coach

- - - Updated - - -

I know. This is basically saying "Dude I put up with this shit once, but no more". It wasn't only last season though. Apparently 6 of the players who beat Ajax on Wednesday also played in 2014-15 EL, which were eliminated by Fiorentina.
That power struggle happens at most of the club's except man city and Barcelona

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What is the guarantee we will win the champions League with pochettino as the coach
Absolutely zero guarantee like all the continent coaches .... but we will approach the game in different way ...more attacking ...which is more likely ..we can win CL + the club market investment ....

but anyway, he wants 20m salary :lol2: ...i think he will leave to MU ....

in this case let's have fun with Allegri better for us :rofl:and our ugly approach to the game ...which is am totally fine with it
giphy.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Massimilano Allegri has no intentions to stay at Juventus without a contract renewal, He wants to sign a new contract until 2022, While Agnelli wants an extension until 2021. [RAI]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)