Next coach (40 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm still in the "stay, max" camp, but in case we're about to change directions, this guy is probably the only potentially available coach who wouldn't be a backwards step:

he'll probably stay with spurs regardless of the final's result anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Andrea Agnelli is evaluating the options of Mihajlovic & Simone Inzaghi. (La Stampa)
:howler: we are so unambitious when it comes to hiring coached wtf is this shit.

Surely its not financial so maybe time to reconsider policy of giving coaches no say in transfers when allegri is sick of it and leaving and our replacement options are....

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It's not total football but sometimes I watch Atalanta and wonder about Gasperini :snoop:
I don't blame him for not succeeding at Inter. The place was/is a complete circus. And who really has bettered him since? His success with Atalanta is no fluke. In his first stint at Genoa He took them to 5th and they played a great style of football. I think a big, well resourced and stable club should take a chance with him but Juve are beyond him at the moment.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pochettino: “My future? I'll have to talk to the president. The CL final will be an important moment for everyone but after that, we can talk about the future. After five years i could close a chapter of my career.”

- - - Updated - - -

Simone Inzaghi highly unlikely to arrive. [Romeo Agresti]

- - - Updated - - -

Guardiola will not leave City, he wants to try and win the Champions League with them again BUT there were contacts between Juve and Pep. [Romeo Agresti]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he was seconds away to be labeled a loser, again!
either way, he built a solid team, constantly improved their results, and managed to motivate the bench players too.

i didn't like his post-match interview after the 2nd leg though. he was a salty loser. juve coaches usually have more class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)