News that makes you say WTF! (78 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Stupid song of course, but it's just a drag queen. Really not the end of the world. Can't be any worse than Megan Thee Stallion singing it.
:agree: Of the shit on the internet that pass off as content for kids, this is barely controversial. When you have seen Spiderman stab Elsa with blood spraying all over the walls on Youtube Kids, this is nothing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ok you lost me there for this instance. Feels like a random jump. A kid show with lame drag queen singing about rainbows turns into paedophilia taking over the world?

But whats scary normalising of pedophiles is the clip I saw of a little boy in new york who's mother dressed him up in drag since he learned to walk. And has him PERFORMING strip tease for adults in drag clubs. That was truly disturbing and clear case of promoting exhibitionist form of paedophilia.
Ten years ago, could you have predicted the direction the culture was taking? We now have courts sending parents to jail for misgendering their 12 year old, you don't think they will soon have the right to express their sexuality as they please?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ten years ago, could you have predicted the direction the culture was taking? We now have courts sending parents to jail for misgendering their 12 year old, you don't think they will soon have the right to express their sexuality as they please?
everyone needs to chill out about LGBT, their hype will die out as soon as less attention is paid to it.

But red line needs to be drawn when it comes to kids. There needs to be a strict age limit set for when boys and girls are allowed to express their preference. I say let it be 14. Before 14 you dress as the gender you were born with, period.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
everyone needs to chill out about LGBT, their hype will die out as soon as less attention is paid to it.

But red line needs to be drawn when it comes to kids. There needs to be a strict age limit set for when boys and girls are allowed to express their preference. I say let it be 14. Before 14 you dress as the gender you were born with, period.
It's definitely possible I'm blowing this out of proportion but it doesn't help that the very people who advocated and started the movement were selfconfessed pedos.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's definitely possible I'm blowing this out of proportion but it doesn't help that the very people who advocated and started the movement were selfconfessed pedos.
pedophilia should not be tolerated in any form, except maybe animation or child sex robots. In fact these industries should maybe be given a pass so these sick fucks stay the fuck away from real children.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Damn short fuse for a homo chill man I'm accepting of your culture.

Hardore colplay fan? Name something instead of hiding and throwing pebbles pussy cat
Listen fake ass, I am one of the founding members (since 1990) of AWWW and that stands for Alphas World Wide Web, it's an organisation or committee for alphas by alpa men world wide and we all know that the second commandment of AWWW says "No2: The most gayest thing after being gay is listening to Iron Maiden, Alphas of the world do not listen to it". You would have known it but you are not an alpha so I forgive you but don't let it happen again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its more noticeable now yes, people are more impressionable and encouraged to some extremes. But not sure the culture thing is that wide spread.

Its must be an American overly eager trend with sexual identity craze as such young ages, however tiny minority it is in grand scale. Because even in uber liberal Sweden, I dont notice a peep or anything remotely close to the hoopla you are exposed to in media or social media about this. We have an official gender neutral word "hen" (han = him, hon = her, hen neutral), that barely anyone ever uses.

Only thing you will notice is occasionally a Swedish government agency of some kind can get over eager with their pursuit to be "accepting " that they try to make some tone deaf policy, like female/women related illnesses or conditions taking out any mention of female in their wording, to be more accepting to Transgender people, and one paper wrote you don't have to be female to get pregnant, or not necessarily need to be male to get prostate cancer, both tone deaf instances of trying to be pro transgender. But most people reacted against it and said that's total BS, medical experts need to stick to medical facts and not involve politics to it. The backlash to that included even transgender activists and other lgbt groups etc.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Its more noticeable now yes, people are more impressionable and encouraged to some extremes. But not sure the culture thing is that wide spread.

Its must be an American overly eager trend with sexual identity craze as such young ages, however tiny minority it is in grand scale. Because even in uber liberal Sweden, I dont notice a peep or anything remotely close to the hoopla you are exposed to in media or social media about this. We have an official gender neutral word "hen" (han = him, hon = her, hen neutral), that barely anyone ever uses.

Only thing you will notice is occasionally a Swedish government agency of some kind can get over eager with their pursuit to be "accepting " that they try to make some tone deaf policy, like female/women related illnesses or conditions taking out any mention of female in their wording, to be more accepting to Transgender people, and one paper wrote you don't have to be female to get pregnant, or not necessarily need to be male to get prostate cancer, both tone deaf instances of trying to be pro transgender. But most people reacted against it and said that's total BS, medical experts need to stick to medical facts and not involve politics to it. The backlash to that included even transgender activists and other lgbt groups etc.
Twitter, that’s where that whole thing is popular with the gender pronouns and shit. Just stay away from Twitter and you will rarely hear that stuff

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Point is a child of that age has no business thinking about shit like that. At that age children are figuring themselves out and if they happen to feel that way themselves then they will make the decision as an adult..you don't rob children of a childhood before they even got pubic hair or are able to understand such concepts and along the way growing up make them think oh I don't fit in maybe I'm gay?
It's just a sophisticated form of child abuse but it's ok because the powers that be say so..in reality it's a systematic approach to kill the alpha mentality more than it is to help tolerance in society.
I'm not sure it's child abuse.

Now I may be into trannies and having Big Ballz Bethany pile-drive their (using correct pronouns here) gordito stomach on my back with the sound of slapping humpback whales. But in the name of acceptance, does that mean making sure every kid watching Nickelodeon has to see that?

some people can go years without a cost of living increase, health care, rampant corporate pillaging just as long as they agree with whatever is going on with .01% of the population that are trannies
Damn straight.

"Fill you with pride". Um, no thanks.
Pride right up your Panucci hole.

:agree: Of the shit on the internet that pass off as content for kids, this is barely controversial. When you have seen Spiderman stab Elsa with blood spraying all over the walls on Youtube Kids, this is nothing.
This is true. But you gotta remember: in America, it's OK to shoot them in the head. Just don't show them naked.

The fundamental flaw with representation-as-social-salve is that most gay people, and even a lot of trans, would not identify with that image themselves.... but only as a caricature of what they culturally experience. In that sense, something like that could be at least as damaging as the stereotype that all Black people are drug dealers and criminals, which used to be the narrow TV representation in the 1960s and 70s.

Here the impression is you can't be anything off center of heteronormative and not look and act like a float in Rio for carnaval. Typecasting and caricatures hurt people, and that feeds the worst exaggerations.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Now I may be into trannies and having Big Ballz Bethany pile-drive their (using correct pronouns here) gordito stomach on my back with the sound of slapping humpback whales. But in the name of acceptance, does that mean making sure every kid watching Nickelodeon has to see that?

Damn straight.

This is true. But you gotta remember: in America, it's OK to shoot them in the head. Just don't show them naked.

The fundamental flaw with representation-as-social-salve is that most gay people, and even a lot of trans, would not identify with that image themselves.... but only as a caricature of what they culturally experience. In that sense, something like that could be at least as damaging as the stereotype that all Black people are drug dealers and criminals, which used to be the narrow TV representation in the 1960s and 70s.

Here the impression is you can't be anything off center of heteronormative and not look and act like a float in Rio for carnaval. Typecasting and caricatures hurt people, and that feeds the worst exaggerations.
That was terrifyingly particular :D

It's abuse when you are driving with your kid and stop at the red light and some club facing the street with clear windows and stage visible and some homo is in his borat gstring dancing on the pole (not hypocritical, they exist in LA) .. at the same time you will never find such club with women exposed the same way.. This by design or not is hypocrisy, and at the very least effects balance of the child's experience when what is natural is not ok and is shameful to display but what is by account of nature not the norm is casually accepted.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Damn straight.

I was at a standup set and the guy had a bit about how he couldn’t care less about someone’s sexual orientation, race, etc etc and hated people only if they were extra. And proceeded to imitate his gf’s gay best friend who sounded like Chris Tucker from the fifth element.

and I couldn’t agree more, extra people are the worst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)