News that makes you say WTF! (81 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
What an absolute evil!! This will probably help Trump even more..Looks like it is just not possible of having a few good days of (a lot of ) Americans to have some good thoughts about Islam, with the recent passing of Muhammad Ali and then the great quotes from him being shared everywhere and even having NYPD protecting the people praying on the streets outside of a mosque in Ramadhan. Something like this just had to happen, I dont know whether he did it because of religion, or if he was even a real Muslim, or linked to ISIS or just a crazy lunatic who probably is gay on the inside and just had to do something to hide or whatever. This would definitely help Trump so much, and more anti Islamic groups, people or whatever will arise.

May the victims rest in peace, and a special kind of hell for the shooter and whomever is behind it if he was not alone..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5281175 said:
Google Women in religion
I lived 20+ years under a theocratic dictatorship. I don't need much schooling on that. But I know enough to understand it does not happen only because of religion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sadly this imp isnt the worst comment on this heinous tragedy today. This scumbag takes it: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick tweeting "reap what you sow" :sergio:
It's like RUS running for president and winning. But tbh I think (and hope) it's only his public persona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)