News that makes you say WTF! (28 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah that is funny :D But from so little info and such a "news article" no one should pass any judgment.
Obviously the idea of her being a money grubber who sets this up is highly considerable option. But how in the HELL do you convince a jury of oops my hand happend to be sperm covered and oops again ended up inside her, my bad. Sounds ridiculous lol thing to give as testimony ä.

Obviously that can't be the whole story. But if I was in that a jury and that articles facts was only thing I was given this would made me hella skeptical hehe.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Remember that that may not have been the reason the jury found him not guilty.

They could have just considered the woman's case completely unbelievable, in which case the accused could probably have been cleared without saying anything at all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Remember that that may not have been the reason the jury found him not guilty.

They could have just considered the woman's case completely unbelievable, in which case the accused could probably have been cleared without saying anything at all.
Always the best defense: if you can keep your mouth shut.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Police Officer caught on dashcam video shoots unarmed DUI suspect in the neck

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/da-responds-to-public-outcry-over-paradise-police-shooting/

Insane how no charges have been filed for this. The video is incriminating as fuck...the cop does not look intimidated or panicked, he watches the man struggling to climb out of his car calmly draws his gun has time to aim and basically attempt to execute this guy. The body language of the cop does not remotely look like someone who is panicked or in danger and acting out of self defense and anyone who watches the video can tell his excuse about being surprised by the guy is utter bullshit.

The officer also did not report to dispatch or tell other responders about it for over 15 minutes. Apparently he didn't even mention shooting the man until after paramedics showed up to render aid. If the victim were black this would be national news but he isn't...the only reason ive heard about this is it happened locally.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
US guards with guns to patrol British airports for the first time under controversial new plans being discussed by London and Washington
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-new-plans-discussed-London-Washington.html

Gun-toting US border guards with the power to search holidaymakers will be stationed at British airports for the first time, under controversial plans being discussed by Washington and London.

The US Department of Homeland Security wants to introduce the scheme at airports worldwide, including Heathrow and Manchester, to reduce the risk of Islamic State terrorists flying to America.

Guards from Customs and Border Protection would carry out immigration and customs checks before passengers board. They would be given diplomatic immunity so they could not be prosecuted for any crime committed on British soil

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)