News that makes you say WTF! (66 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: omg

Does it have a job? Drive a car? How does it function day to day like that?

and what kind of creepy fucks would adopt it too? :lol:
Kinda creepy fucks that fucks him dressed up pretending to be 6 year old little girl (he said so in radio interview, just googling his name is a world of sick bizzare wtfness). Same fucks that let him hang out with their grand daughter. They are fetisch freaks clearly, and this deranged man is one of their playthings.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kinda creepy fucks that fucks him dressed up pretending to be 6 year old little girl (he said so in radio interview, just googling his name is a world of sick bizzare wtfness). Same fucks that let him hang out with their grand daughter. They are fetisch freaks clearly, and this deranged man is one of their playthings.
so its some weird fetish thing...in this instance that actually sounds like the least crazy explanation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Money? I cannot for the love of me understand any other logic then that, or the article is not mentionning tons of evidence or something. But corruption is only passable explanation. The sheer blind stupidity of jury/judge if thats all the fact cant be for real.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But how did he convince a jury of that? I slipped and my sperm covered hand accidently went inside her, and thats why you found damning evidence?

Edit: Nvm, he says she put his hand inside her, not just slip and oh oopps im fisting you, my bad.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
But how did he convince a jury of that? I slipped and my sperm covered hand accidently went inside her, and thats why you found damning evidence?

Edit: Nvm, he says she put his hand inside her, not just slip and oh oopps im fisting you, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
tbh it could be that the girl wanted money and slept with him and then blackmailed or whatever. Would not be the first time when rich guy gets into this situation. Why blame the man suddenly from such little information?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Lol @ this part:

Mail Online also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

dat evidence

Although I don't really know anything about this case, don't know what's actually going on there :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
tbh it could be that the girl wanted money and slept with him and then blackmailed or whatever. Would not be the first time when rich guy gets into this situation. Why blame the man suddenly from such little information?
Definitely but I just don't understand how you convince a jury of that. Lie or no lie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)