News that makes you say WTF! (17 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Turk. this is the age of internet. EVERYTHING gets leaked. we know CIA created Taliban, we know of CIA capturing el baghdadi. we know of u.s supplying weapons to isis in syria. we knowof u.s spying on own citizens and other countries.

if the u.s was behind these countless attacks, we would know by now. these things cost money and resources and the cia and mossad are not bottomless pits of money.

human beings in general are scumbags. pakistanis needs to stand up for their country and eradicate the extremism of taliban

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If Torture leads us to guys that massacre school children and light teachers on fire in front of their students then I'm all in. :tup:
Hopefully you will never see what a shit you have just posted. Because from the opposite side of extremism exactly the same can be said but with your world.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really think so? Because I doubt it, it's effectiveness has been proven to be weak.
This. Cronios has proven that countless times already.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hopefully you will never see what a shit you have just posted. Because from the opposite side of extremism exactly the same can be said but with your world.
:agree: I wonder if Hust would like one of his American soldier buddies to be tortured so that they could lead to the other soldiers that torture and rape civilians in the lands they invade

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What? If waterboarding is a form of actual torture then fuck it, I say do it to every single terrorist we capture. I don't care. Anyone that walks into a school and shoots down innocent children deserves more than a face full of water. If that makes me, and us here in the West extremists then Game On.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I wonder if Hust would like one of his American soldier buddies to be tortured so that they could lead to the other soldiers that torture and rape civilians in the lands they invade
We don't really make it a point to rape civilians, do we?

And those that do go through our justice system if indicted as anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, people actually taking the Weinstein report seriously like the CIA hasn't been able to acquire data is truly baffling. If it was a republican led Senate that came up with that same report that was under a Dem president (not Bush/Cheney) the report would be swept under the rug as ludicrous.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It happens anyway. And are they always indicted? And not just rape, but murder or "collateral damage", which may seem justifiable from one end, but is obviously not to the victims.
Sure they are indcited, that's what NCIS & OSI do for the AF & Navy. The investigate sex crimes within the different branches of military. The CIA has its own mission & agenda different than the military. Of course the CIA is always going to get shit on, they have the hardest job of all. Working in the shadows, collecting data and none of the good things they do for us will ever be acknowledged because that aren't "meant to exist". Only when something bad happens will they be lambasted for it.

- - - Updated - - -

So here we are in a conundrum: Do countries with the ability to act NOT act simply because of collateral damage and standby while ruthless extremists run wild gunning down schools and raping their own children simply because they believe their holy book tells them they can?

Call me a crazy but I'd rather have on my conscience collateral damage trying to end extremism rather than standing back knowing (especially when said in the news) that things like what happened at the school happen all the time and doing nothing about it.

But most here know where I stand. I'll be grilled for it. I'll be belittled. Its cool, that's my opinion on the matter. People like Turk or you can call me hypocritical for it or dumb or whatever you want but it is what it is and I will always have the same opinion, especially when I see people like Turk blaming what happened to 130 innocent children on the CIA or Mossad.

Aug 1, 2003
I have only read the last page but to think of civilians/innocents as "collateral damage" is something that is similar to, accepted or calculated risk, is ridiculous. "Terrorists" are not only born simply because one extremist cleric has one view of a religion or ideology and starts spreading it and people eat it up. It also comes from forms of oppression, injustice etc. That's why they always say one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. One boy can grow up as a terrorist, fuelled with hate, anger, things like that and not understanding why he had lost his whole family as "collateral damage" when bombed by foreign nations. They're not going to think, oh, they are trying to stop the Taliban here, to them these foreign countries have killed and destroyed everything they've had anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)