News that makes you say WTF! (10 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you bet :D but you should try to join

speaking of pics heres me chasing a white tip shark

:D you make it sound like its another day at the office "chasing a white tip shark" :lol: i def agree with you regarding sharks being very shy and harmless animals that get on to headlines on rare deadlines and due to several factors.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
you bet :D but you should try to join

speaking of pics heres me chasing a white tip shark
Awesome. White tip reef sharks are cool. Oceanic white tips are assholes, they'll swim miles just to bite your ass. Jaqcues Cousteau once called them the most fearsome of the shark species.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Because sharks are known for tearing people to shreds, even not too far off the coast of beaches.

Also, humans are easy prey for a shark in water compared to say a crocodile on land, at least you could possibly run away or go indoors or something. In water vs a shark you are pretty much dead.

And I'm talking more about Great Whites here. I've heard far too many stories of people getting eaten by them on beaches here to think they aren't that bad.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Because sharks are known for tearing people to shreds, even not too far off the coast of beaches.

Also, humans are easy prey for a shark in water compared to say a crocodile on land, at least you could possibly run away or go indoors or something. In water vs a shark you are pretty much dead.

And I'm talking more about Great Whites here. I've heard far too many stories of people getting eaten by them on beaches here to think they aren't that bad.

all i am reading here are anecdotes and grandma tales

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Jack Warner has resigned from his minsterial post in the government of my country (Trinidad and Tobago) following revelations about his corruption and stealing while President of the CONCACAF.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
all i am reading here are anecdotes and grandma tales
Sharks are actually a real danger in back beaches and sometimes even inland beaches in Australia.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/544524/Timeline-shark-attacks-in-Australia

This one is not in the list, but it happened in Sydney Harbour. I remember we watched a documentary thingo on this one in school once... horrific injuries.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/shark-attacks-navy-diver/story-e6frg6o6-1111118817070

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)