News that makes you say WTF! (17 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
How the fuck is this a stereotype?
white people have white skin let's make that a stereotype also. From now on nobody is allowed to depict white people as white!! Lol
Ridiculous propaganda to divide the world because this shit is not done to unify that's for sure..
..and so In false pretense, the powers that be keep presenting cause for chaos in the name of "human liberation and unification" and sheeple will make sure to support this agenda.
  • Mercedes-Benz latest to spark outrage in China for featuring model with 'slanted eyes'
  • The state-run Global Times claims the image of a Chinese person with “slanted eyes,” as well as braids, is a Western stereotype of the Chinese from the 19th century. The outlet further explains that the stereotype is not “an objective description… but a label for East Asians” predicated on Western supremacy.

https://news.yahoo.com/mercedes-benz-latest-spark-outrage-221418887.html

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Meh. People are so hilariously un-PC in Portugal.

America can't even export democracy without people trashing it. Wokeness offers even less value.

Brought to you by best minds of Silicon Valley
It's bad enough that people invite this kind of surveillance capitalism in their homes.

Parenting by Alexa should be a felony. These parents deserve Alexa to tell their kids to give it mommy's credit card numbers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I knew about that subreddit for a while. Seems like the usual lightning rod for the Great Resignation + bad boss whining + FIRE set.

But this Jesse Watters dude... whose the Fox News executive who had to give his idiot nephew a show on that network? The guy is the Greg Hirsch of Succession.

As for the brigading, isn't reddit just one giant brigade anyway? I've long said reddit is for troglodytes. That hasn't changed.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I knew about that subreddit for a while. Seems like the usual lightning rod for the Great Resignation + bad boss whining + FIRE set.

But this Jesse Watters dude... whose the Fox News executive who had to give his idiot nephew a show on that network? The guy is the Greg Hirsch of Succession.

As for the brigading, isn't reddit just one giant brigade anyway? I've long said reddit is for troglodytes. That hasn't changed.
What got me is the mod team apparently got together and said "yeah, let's have this person do it." Excellent planning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)