News that makes you say WTF! (26 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Look at him, a man who knows he is right. Holding his head high, looking straight ahead

Then look at the fedcucks on a globoshlomo diet of lies. Bent over like slaves, balding, sickly looking, guilt-ridden.
Like you his political beliefs and worldview is nothing but ignorant incoherent ramblings but unlike you this guy was actually intelligent, sad how human beings can reach this stage.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Look at him, a man who knows he is right. Holding his head high, looking straight ahead

Then look at the fedcucks on a globoshlomo diet of lies. Bent over like slaves, balding, sickly looking, guilt-ridden.
You think you being edgy for professing your adulation for a total coward like the unabomber?

Think again, you are just a bland sheep in the herd of extremism.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can promise you, you will mostly agree with him in a few years.
Agree with who? The unabomber or this imbecile?
Am I missing something here? Is this guy not glorifying a terrorist?

- - - Updated - - -

You think you being edgy for professing your adulation for a total coward like the unabomber?

Think again, you are just a bland sheep in the herd of extremism.
Hes an idiot.

I've seen him in the past few days, say bravo to rape, glorify a terrorist and called a black player a monkey.

Nothing remotely edgy about him.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You want outrageous and fucked up this happened about ten minutes from me. I've never seen stupidity to this degree. NEVER..they Could have taken him down with bare hands or taser at most.

Just look at this video with police body cam.. police with assault rifle type weapons going at an unarmed suspect end up killing a 14 year old girl (along with suspect) in a fucking department store trying clothes on in fitting room..
These officers should do time and shooting officer be given death penalty...didn't have the courage to face a bum and had to use force instead..too scared for your own life? Then don't become a cop mother fuckers.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...ywood-shooting-14-year-old-valentina/2786601/

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You want outrageous and fucked up this happened about ten minutes from me. I've never seen stupidity to this degree. NEVER..they Could have taken him down with bare hands or taser at most.

Just look at this video with police body cam.. police with assault rifle type weapons going at an unarmed suspect end up killing a 14 year old girl in a fucking department store trying clothes on in fitting room..
These officers should do time and shooting officer be given death penalty...didn't have the courage to face a bum and had to use force instead..too scared for your own life? Then don't become a cop mother fuckers.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...ywood-shooting-14-year-old-valentina/2786601/
Yeah, the dude was a mental case. But a guy attacking people with a bike lock at the back of a store doesn't need a firing squad as the first encounter.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah, the dude was a mental case. But a guy attacking people with a bike lock at the back of a store doesn't need a firing squad as the first encounter.
Man mall security could have taken that guy down. Prolly on some psych drugs. Could taser him from ten feet away or pepper sprayed...
I know a retired LA cop who is now 75, he says they just take any idiot out of college to become police officers, back in his day, becoming a cop was almost equivalent to the standard of becoming a swat team member or FBI today. Education has shit to do with courage and balance of character needed to carry on as a cop but hey equal opportunity for all means a dickless homo becoming a cop right out of college with little screening process and pulling out a semi automatic in a fucking mall. I still can't believe what I saw...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)