News that makes you say WTF! (48 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The only country based solely on religion in the world is Israel.*

*Vatican city don't count, since i threw parties with more people than its population
What does this even mean? The whole government employee body should be memebrs of church/mosque synagogue?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The only country based solely on religion in the world is Israel.*

*Vatican city don't count, since i threw parties with more people than its population
:lol:

Lol yes Pakistan hands out passports to every muslim who wishes to be its citizen, also after partition it's not like the official ruler of Pakistan was the king/queen of england.
Though that didn't go well with Bangladesh, did it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pakistan was established as an Islamic state because Jinnah demanded it. Israel is a secular country, whereas Pakistan is not.
You're making shit up. Israel explicitly states in its own Basic Law that it is a Jewish state. So fuck no, it's not a secular country. It's probably the least secular country in the world.

What does this even mean? The whole government employee body should be memebrs of church/mosque synagogue?
If a country is founded to be a safe haven for Jews and defines itself as Jewish in nature, while having an almost exclusively Jewish population made up by Jewish immigrants from all over the world, I'd say that this Jewish thing seems to be the very core of this country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)