News that makes you say WTF! (11 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
at least it's vegan and hasn't been tested on animals before. :stuckup:

seriously whats wrong with them? only the preachers trying to reeducate you are annoying.

Nothing good ever came out of Vega

- - - Updated - - -

The same thing that's wrong with Crossfitters I assume.
That too

- - - Updated - - -

Sophia Miacova is vegan @Klin

- - - Updated - - -

So is Brady @acmilan

- - - Updated - - -

Who told you it hasn't been tested on animals?
Brady is not vegan

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
at least it's vegan and hasn't been tested on animals before. :stuckup:

seriously whats wrong with them? only the preachers trying to reeducate you are annoying.
Yup.

And I personally haven't even met anyone close to this, despite knowing quite a few vegans/vegetarians.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah people always tell me that that's how Vegans behave, but I've yet to meet anyone behaving this way.

Ironically I've made the experience that quite a few non-vegetarians actually act very similar to vegans/vegetarians as the guy in the video however. Basically like you guys the last few pages :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah people always tell me that that's how Vegans behave, but I've yet to meet anyone behaving this way.

Ironically I've made the experience that quite a few non-vegetarians actually act very similar to vegans/vegetarians as the guy in the video however. Basically like you guys the last few pages :p
Well I haven't met any of the dreaded groups in person yet, be it vegan-nazi, christian-nazi, sjw-nazi or atheist fedora fags. They probably flourish in the United States of Everybody is a Snowflake rather than in good ole 'I don't give a shit about your preferences' Europe. Frank's humour is hilariously over the top, purposely tho.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)