News that makes you say WTF! (35 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Was Saudi Arabia involved? Possibly. However, no one is currently saying a word about Israeli involvement in 9/11, which seems much more evident to me.

Looks like the USA decided to scapegoat the Saudis.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Looks like she has yellowish teeth. It was a joke but beat looking stripper w/ yellow teeth in nashville its not unreasonable. What kind of idiot smiles in a mugshot after theyve just been arrested for child endangerment too?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Was Saudi Arabia involved? Possibly. However, no one is currently saying a word about Israeli involvement in 9/11, which seems much more evident to me.

Looks like the USA decided to scapegoat the Saudis.
You're just an anti-semite. :pado:

Clearly so were the "dancing Israelis" over the bridge in Jersey celebrating as the towers fell.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Pretty bad decision made by people who see paedophiles everywhere.

But this is an important bit too: "“Listen,” she said at one point. “Let’s put aside for the moment that by far, the most dangerous thing you did to your child that day was put him in a car and drive someplace with him. About 300 children are injured in traffic accidents every day—and about two die. That’s a real risk. So if you truly wanted to protect your kid, you’d never drive anywhere with him. But let’s put that aside.".

In the EU alone 500 people are killed in traffic accidents every week as well. I couldn't really find much credible data about the seriously injured, but they are many more.

We're now at a point in time when self driving cars are a real option. They would instantly prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths every single year. Why this is not a debate in politics right is beyond me. The best we can do is that certain countries allow companies to do experiments on their roads it appears.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Pretty bad decision made by people who see paedophiles everywhere.

But this is an important bit too: "“Listen,” she said at one point. “Let’s put aside for the moment that by far, the most dangerous thing you did to your child that day was put him in a car and drive someplace with him. About 300 children are injured in traffic accidents every day—and about two die. That’s a real risk. So if you truly wanted to protect your kid, you’d never drive anywhere with him. But let’s put that aside.".

In the EU alone 500 people are killed in traffic accidents every week as well. I couldn't really find much credible data about the seriously injured, but they are many more.

We're now at a point in time when self driving cars are a real option. They would instantly prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths every single year. Why this is not a debate in politics right is beyond me. The best we can do is that certain countries allow companies to do experiments on their roads it appears.
But that does happen, and technology is evolving rapidly in that field, only a matter of time.

It is extremely important that everything is extremely well tested before anything gets introduced on a large scale, especially from outside interference, viruses, hacking, that sort of stuff. Potentially very dangerous and I can definitely understand reservations against it, the potential huge benefit nonwithstanding.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But that does happen, and technology is evolving rapidly in that field, only a matter of time.

It is extremely important that everything is extremely well tested before anything gets introduced on a large scale, especially from outside interference, viruses, hacking, that sort of stuff. Potentially very dangerous and I can definitely understand reservations against it, the potential huge benefit nonwithstanding.

No, I meant, it appears that is all we do. There is little active funding from the state it seems. And exactly. You're right. This needs to be very thoroughly tested. So please test it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)