News that makes you say WTF! (54 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Totally agree on the bolded part. This was what the fascist right wing "needed".
But we know a lot now. Internal reports shows that police have been withholding information, cause they are afraid of repercussions against refugees. This also happened in other cities and countries too. Reports from Finland, Austria and Sweden. I think it's a big scandal in Sweden (@Osman), cause it turns out that Swedish police - since 2014 - have been quiet about sexual assault on girls to an annually festival. The youngest girls were only 11 years old. We really have to talk open about these problems.

I'm a pessimist. I think the xenofhobic right wing have won. For the first time in my life, I'm actually afraid of the outcome.
Not being forthright about those issues creates more problems and distrust. Looks like Europe has massive problems on both sides of the political spectrum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
ya since you cant share what you dont have :shifty: but the whole communism raison d etre is wealth redistribution
No not at all :D

In a communist society, the surplus product simply belongs to the workers. You can maybe say that the surplus product gets distributed to the workers, but never redestributed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)