News that makes you say WTF! (50 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dont $#@!ing vote, if what you bolded is true, this is the saddest state of affairs when an attentionwhoring clown like Trump is seen as legit enough and you cant even seriously distinguish if he is good enough candidate or not. If there is even a hint of a doubt, just dont waste your time on this BS charade, when the standards have fallen this badly...
The sad thing is Trump has more business sense, leadership expertise, and genuine care about the country than Hilary, Jeb, and pretty much anybody else. Trump is already rich, so he doesn't want to be in office for the money. That already makes him a better candidate than most others. He's also not an ideologue, whacky professor-type like Barry Obama, so that is good as well. The only question that remains is will he sell out the nation to other private interests in his clique, something that is never asked in any debate or interview to the rest of the freaks.

At the end of the day, Trump would probably promote a better climate for business in this country, which is extremely important. However, his stance on China for instance could potentially create additional conflicts that we simply don't need.

- - - Updated - - -

The US need (illegal) immigrants though.
take away the illegals of a city like new york or L.A and wait what happens...

Here's what would happen:

:bianconero:

Nothing.

Looks great to me.

- - - Updated - - -

They did say the exact same about Irish, Jews, Italians, Catholics, etc. a little over the century ago.

The global story of immigration is of benefitting and assimilating personally and then wanting to shut the door on the next fool in line behind you, calling him an uneducated criminal monster out to $#@! our wimmin, abduct our kids, take our jobs, send their earnings off to foreign despots whose laws they are truly working for.

This has been going on for hundreds of years and it's not new. The only difference is that the modern world makes globalization that much faster and at scale.
The more important difference now is that the country is essentially broke. That's actually a good reason to deport the lawbreakers and enforce stricter immigration laws.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What about his opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Stereotyping a nation of over 300 million to have the same values and mindset. gg Tuz, gg.

My great Grandfather was an illegal immigrant. In two countries, actually.
So was mine. He knew the only way to set his life right was to come back legally. And that's exactly what he did. Left to go back to Italy and came right through Ellis Island.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The sad thing is Trump has more business sense, leadership expertise, and genuine care about the country than Hilary, Jeb, and pretty much anybody else. Trump is already rich, so he doesn't want to be in office for the money. That already makes him a better candidate than most others. He's also not an ideologue, whacky professor-type like Barry Obama, so that is good as well. The only question that remains is will he sell out the nation to other private interests in his clique, something that is never asked in any debate or interview to the rest of the freaks.

At the end of the day, Trump would probably promote a better climate for business in this country, which is extremely important. However, his stance on China for instance could potentially create additional conflicts that we simply don't need.
First, I gotta take issue with this fallacy of "good businessman = good politician". Good luck firing your non-performing citizens. Good luck outsourcing your legislative branch to Malaysia for cost savings on non-essential BPOs. Good luck doing an M&A on Taiwan for their memory chip manufacturing in an information-driven economy.

More typical is the likes of Bloomberg: you got the job primarily because you could afford it.

Second, what makes you so sure Trump wants to see his competitors thrive rather than be crushed? Hopefully the corruption levels in this country haven't become so bad for us to adopt the Berlusconi Doctrine.

The more important difference now is that the country is essentially broke. That's actually a good reason to deport the lawbreakers and enforce stricter immigration laws.
I'm not sure we were spewing gold-backed currency out of our collective asses when we were first putting the Statue of Liberty as a prostitute's siren song to immigrants on Ellis Island.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because you know the backstory to it I assume? Becuase otherwise its just another pedo caught that should be put down.

Most wtf for me was the place is called Zionsville.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Looks like the Jared diet includes Subway sandwiches and child pr0n...

http://news.yahoo.com/subway-jared-fbi-raid-home-154836815.html

I guess the kiddie pr0n puts a whole new take on Subway's "Eat Fresh" slogan.

jared, a new spin on kids meals

:p too soon?

- - - Updated - - -

Because you know the backstory to it I assume? Becuase otherwise its just another pedo caught that should be put down.

Most wtf for me was the place is called Zionsville.
you dont know Jared?? :D my bad i just assumed they sued him for adverts abroad too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)