News that makes you say WTF! (29 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sun getting ready to set here on East Coast. Can't wait to see what kind of stupidity these dumb ass rioters/looters do.

The mayor of Baltimore is a complete idiot. You watching these things @Bjerknes?

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is most of the people you see in these videos don't even live in the city. These are all out of town folks coming in with a reason to stir up trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

2812E1CD00000578-3057819-image-a-227_1430171859872.jpg

Nothing screams social justice and "Ha in your face white people!" like looted Pringles and Arizona Green Tea. Such a cliche :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And a bag of diapers. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

National Guard deployed :tup:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/gov-hogan-puts-maryland-national-guard-on-notice/

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Watching it live. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in my country, and the night just started. Looks like there are three pockets of unrest in the city with looting in all three, and even the mall is now being looted. This is far worse than Ferguson.

Well on our way to becoming a third world country, thanks Barry Obacirclejerk.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Watching it live. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this in my country, and the night just started. Looks like there are three pockets of unrest in the city with looting in all three, and even the mall is now being looted. This is far worse than Ferguson.

I'll laugh so hard when Hilary becomes your new president :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Scary thing is Ferguson was a small town out in the middle of the country. Baltimore is a big city surrounded by DC and Philadelphia. This is going to be worse than Ferguson IMO. Sounds like the National Guard is en route or close on stand-by. Hopefully Gov. Hogan doesn't wait and gets support to the police.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see this filtering down to DC rather quickly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll laugh so hard when Hilary becomes your new president :lol:
I hope she, the Democrats, and most Republicans all get the EbOla virus and vomit blood for a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Scary thing is Ferguson was a small town out in the middle of the country. Baltimore is a big city surrounded by DC and Philadelphia. This is going to be worse than Ferguson IMO. Sounds like the National Guard is en route or close on stand-by. Hopefully Gov. Hogan doesn't wait and gets support to the police.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, I think I counted 100 people storming from that mall with loot in hand!

But sure, these are "protestors not from Baltimore." :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

They declared state of emergency a couple hours ago, activated the National Guard.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Better get yourself a piece before its too late.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope she, the Democrats, and most Republicans all get the EbOla virus and vomit blood for a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, I think I counted 100 people storming from that mall with loot in hand!

But sure, these are "protestors not from Baltimore." :lol:
Its out of control. I'm watching CNN and they are trying so hard to find ways to justify some of the actions :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Better get yourself a piece before its too late.
;)

- - - Updated - - -

They declared state of emergency a couple hours ago, activated the National Guard.
The mayor is speaking next...this will be interesting. Can you stream the news live where you are on video or are you only reading?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Not a lot Obama could do about this one. It's fucking Baltimore. There's only like 3 safe places to go when things are normal. Also one of the most mismanaged cities in the nation. Add in the racial tensions that have plagued the city since... forever and you've got a powder keg ready to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)